Anchor Hocking 3-pc. Baking Dish Value Pack

Three pc. Value pack includes 2 qt., 3 qt. And 5 qt. Oblong bake dishes for all your baking needs. the oversized 5 qt. Dish is perfect for lasagna and casserols. all are freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe,

Can this go in the oven?
When baking is it better to use glass dishes or tin dishes ? I love to bake and never really know which is best !
How do you clean these?
Start your review of Anchor Hocking 3-pc. Baking Dish Value Pack!
Lawrenceville , GA
Anchor Hocking 3-pc. Baking Dish Value Pack uploaded by Savannah D.
This product is terrible. If you look online, you’ll find the same reviews. I was baking lemon bars in the medium size dish as I’ve done may times before. I took them out and was about to set them on pot holders on top of the stove and BEFORE I even set it down, with the dish still in my hands, it exploded! It was so loud my husband came running out of another room to see what had happened, and found me still standing with an invisible dish in my hands. It is a miracle this didn’t cut me or get glass shards in my eyes. My hair had glass pieces in it and we spent an hour or so trying to get glass from all over the kitchen: tiny shards were everywhere, and of course my lemon bars were inedible. The casserole dish was completely shattered underneath and along the sides. When I looked this up online, it is everywhere. It doesn’t seem like the company has done anything to fix it, and I will never buy anchor dishes again. I’m getting rid of my other two dishes too. Pyrex is the best!
Low Carb
I think I have 3 sets of Anchor Hocking 3-pc. Baking Dish Value Pack lol. I have had them for several years and use them on a daily basis. They are extremely durable and they clean very well. My food Cooks evenly and no flavor is lost. This is a definite good value for anyone starting a new home. And very inexpensive.
No Special Diet
I love Anchor Hocking 3-pc. Baking Dish Value Pack they are a great product. They are great for baking casserole. They aren't expensive and everyone needs these in their kitchen. I definitely would recommend this.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Pearcy, AR
I received these as wedding presents almost 12 years ago.  These were on my wedding registry and I was so happy when I did receive them.  They are the perfect size for all your baking needs.  I use mine for casseroles, vegetables, cakes and everything in between.  They clean up nicely and have survived a lot of wear and tear.
Moscow
I found this product to be affordable and fairly dependable. It was easy scratched by heavy use but it still did a good job and the food still turned out good, so as far as I am concerned, the aesthetic wasn't as important. Still have them, even after I dropped one, like the clumsy oaf I am. Also, they managed to withstand hurricane -esque mother while she visited.
Dallas, TX
i LOVE these they are not expensive but they are fragile and easy to move around and they are the right size nothing wrong. Great for any type of food they are affordable thats the good thing abou the product. the food does not get stuck i dont like that they dont come with covers though
No Special Diet
The only dish I ever use to make casseroles. I like being able to see all the way through. These data extremely great to have for all cooks. I taught my daughter to cook her first lasagna in one of these. Has been in our family for years!
No Special Diet
I bought these recently because the earthenware versions I bought a couple of years ago had large cracks in the base. So far she is very happy with them, so am I because the food still tastes great. Winner! Lance, Bristol
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Mattapan, MA
I just had to review this product because I love it so much. I bought my set from Wal-Mart last year and still use it all the time. One day as I was putting away dishes the baking dish slipped out of my hands and landed straight on the tile counter; not even a crack! This one is a winner in my book. Cleans super easy and still looks great.
No Special Diet
This Anchor Hocking 3pc set is some of my most used cookware. I even bought a second set so I would have two of each size. They are durable and heavy duty, even after being dropped. I love that not only can I cook in them, but I can also put them in the freezer or the microwave.
Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...