BY ANCHOR BREWING COMPANY

Anchor Brewing 2013 Merry Christmas, Happy New Year Ale.
Our special ale brewed with natural flavors & with natural flavors added.
Brewed & bottled by anchor brewing, San Francisco, California.
Since 1975.
"Christmas Ale" our thirty-ninth.
This is the thirty-ninth "Christmas Ale" from anchor brewing. San Francisco. see more...

Jocelyn G.
Monongahela, PA
Every winter we get a case of the Anchor Christmas, & every year we are not disappointed. My favorite thing about this beer is that you can age it & the taste just gets better & better! This is truly one of my favorite Christmas beer, it has great notes of pine & molasses, but again depending on the year it can vary in flavor.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my brother's favorite beer. Last year we went all over town to find a case of this seasonal beer. It's amazing. Hoppy yet fresh. It tastes like Christmas! Definitely worth a try. It comes around once a year and it sold out all over our town last year. If you can find a case... Grab one!
Constance L.
Columbus, OH
I don't think I could ever stress how much I love this Ale. We bought it for the bottle, but kept buying it after because we loved the taste so much. It's very light, but the undertones in the beer are what sell it. It doesn't leave an awful beer taste in your mouth either.
Michele G.
Happy Hour Expert
I love the Anchor Brewing Christmas beer! I tried it at a Christmas party and loved the sweet/spicy flavor that the beer offers. I haven't been able to find it but I think it's seasonal! Hopefully I will be able to find it at most liquor stores soon!
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Bought this for my brother who is just starting to get into beer! He said he really liked it and he usually is into stout beers...this one gets a thumbs up from him!
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Happy Hour Expert
It is sold only from early November to mid-January. The Ale’s recipe is different every year, as is the tree on the label, but the intent with which we offer it remains the same joy and celebration of the newness of life.Ruby red color with dark brown highlight. just taste like well christmas to me! one of my favorites!
Trish H.
Plano
This is one seasonal beer I look forward to every year. I just wish there was a consistent brew so that if I loved it one year, I could get more!
Margaret Y.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE Anchor's christmas ale. Perfect for the season and the recipe changes every year. By far the best seasonal release I've tasted to date.
Zan S.
Not my favorite holiday seasonal beer. The flavor could have been stronger. I won’t likely buy it again but applaud their effort.
Laura M.
One of the best Christmas beers out there. Spicy and warm but balanced and even. I look forward to this one every year!