BY ANCHOR BREWING COMPANY

An all-American beauty from California, the Anchor Liberty Ale has been setting the standard of American-style IPAs since 1975. It's known as the first modern American single-hop and dry-hopped ale. Effervescent carbonation brings bold aromas of orange peel, grapefruit, florals, and perhaps vanilla to the nose. A creamy mouthfeel is contrasted by its lively carbonation while flavour notes of grapefruit, orange and maybe even sugar cookies are balanced by a crisp lingering bitterness. It's the perfect example of the style! see more...

Buy on Beer Hawk
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
This was a little something different for me but I like to try new things and try to find new favorites and this one definitely made the list of new favs. Not light, not too heavy, more in the middle of both. Not too cheap and not too pricey. I little more difficult to find in my area unless going downtown where the have a deeper variety of brews.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Liberty Ale is tasty and big. It’s a good introduction to the Anchor brewery which is consistent in making good beer that holds their signature flavors. Not my favorite Anchor beer but still tasty and worth a try.
Ally B.
Seattle, WA
It goes down smooth and nice and hoppy. I enjoy the bubbles like drinking a glass of champagne. I'm not a big beer drinker, but I would definitely grab this one again!
Hailey L.
A delicious ale packed with flavors. I love drinking this beer to help relax by the pool or after a long day of work. It is delicious and one of my top choices. I would recommend this to anyone trying to find a new favorite
Morgan C.
Kansas City, KS
I was fortunate enough to try Anchor Brewing in San Francisco. It was a perfect November day and the beer was a compliment to it. I would recommend this beer wherever you may get it.
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
I drank this while traveling up the coast of California via train and my goodness, was it amazing, to look out at the California coastline with this amazing beer in my hand. I recommend it, it feels healthy and full of flavor, but it is probably around 250 calories. try it!
Tiffany J.
I like this beer but there is something about it that kinda irks me after 3. I don't know if its the aftertaste or something but I never notice it until the third one. Its not bad or disgusting, it just really hits me but I still enjoy this product and would drink it on a regular basis.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
This liberty beer is good. It's very affordable and it's definitely something that you would take with you to a bbq or even just when your watching the game at home. The quality of this particular beer is phenomenal and I would purchase this beer again.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
This is a yummy beer. Lots of good flavor. It is an affordable beer to buy. Maybe pricer than some. I was not disappointed by it. Was my first time buying it while I was out. I would recommend it if you enjoy trying new things
Jessica S.
This beer is great if you're looking for something a little more heavy than usual. It's very hoppy and almost has a bit of a dirt after taste. I'm not really a fan, but when I'm in the mood for something a little heavier, this is not a terrible option.