Anchor Bay/starz Billy Blanks: Billy's BootCamp - Cardio Inferno - DVD uploaded by Jessica Z.

BY ANCHOR BAY/STARZ

Are you ready to feel the fire? Are you ready to feel the burn? Then, you must be ready for Billy Blanks'(R) all new "Cardio Inferno." Everyone knows how Billy Blanks(R) revolutionized the fitness world, with his explosive cardio workout "Billy's Boot Camp". Well, Billy has done it again. Billy has created the best cardio workout to ever hit the fitness world, with his new "Boot Camp Cardio Inferno." "Cardio Inferno" will test your cardiovascular will power like never before. With brand new moves and his motivational guidance, Billy takes you to the next level in cardio fitness. Not only will you feel the fire, but you will burn calories, sweat, get your heart pumping and shed those poundsfast! Join Billy and the crew for the "fire" in your fitness regime, with "Cardio Inferno." The DVD includes a fun fueled 1 hour workout that will banish fat and get you thinner fast. In addition to the workout is a "Billy's Boot Camp" basics tutorial to get you started on your new body. see more...

Anchor Bay/starz Billy Blanks: Billy's BootCamp - Cardio Inferno - DVD
  • "It's cardio and strength training all at the same time, so if you stick with it you'll definitely see results faster than you would with other workout routines." in 1 review
  • "You will truly sweat and lose weight while also getting cut up.My Goddess and I love working out to his dvd!" in 1 review
Fallon S.
Billy Blanks is great. He really gets your heart pumping and motivates you with pep talks throughout the video !
Beth J.
Florence, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have so much fun with his workouts. I do a combo of a few different tapes and instructors but he's one of my favorites. You have fun and actually get pumped up. I lost over 50lbs with this being a part of my routine. I LOVE Billy blanks.
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love doing Taebo! It's cardio and strength training all at the same time, so if you stick with it you'll definitely see results faster than you would with other workout routines.
Angel I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Quinn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh, Billy Blanks cardio dvd is just too much for my body to tolerate. It is very quick paced and so much moving too fast.