BY ANCHOR BAY/STARZ #75 in Fitness Classes & Programs

No time to exercise? We have the solution for you - the "10 Minute Solution!" Everyone can find at least ten minutes in their day, and we've developed 5 kickboxing-inspired workouts that are just 10 minutes each. Compact and ultra-efficient, the 10 minute workouts fit into even the busiest of schedules. Split them into 5 separate workouts, mix and match your favorites to fit your schedule each day, or do them all together for one extreme, kick-butt training session! "Knockout Body Blast" - This kickboxing workout mixes combinations of cardio and strength moves for tightening and toning all-over. "Fat Attack" - Punch, kick, and strike away flab. Fat cells don't stand a chance against this total body, cardio kickboxing routine! "Fierce & Fabulous Abs" - This segment elevates the heart rate while attacking your abs and lower back to develop a strong, slim midsection with killer curves. "Ultimate Upper Body" - Punches are the ultimate upper body workout! Sculpt a sizzling back, plus sexy arms and shoulders, with this boxing-inspired cardio sculpt segment. "Kickbox Cross Train" - Use cardio, core, endurance, and power moves in this cross-training combo. Develop your kickboxing form while you blast away fat and shape your knockout body. cc. see more...

Anchor Bay/starz 10 Minute Solution: Knockout Body Workout (DVD)
  • "This is great as a daily workout, you will see results right away within a month." in 1 review
  • "this is a pretty good workout." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Palatine , IL
My mom always had these DVDs laying around and I finally tried them. I enjoy the woman in the video, she isn't annoying or overly aggressive. The video is quick and convenient
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I did enjoy this at home workout. I did it in college and did see results and had fun. The only thing I did not like is it's tedious and repetitive I enjoy the workouts where you move up and progress to different levels and there's an end to program where u can compare
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Bought this from Walmart about 5 years ago - I still have it & still use it! It comes with 2 small wrist weights also. I normally pick 3 workouts to do at a time, gets your heart pumping & feeling great!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We did this during softball conditioning just to start out our day and you start feeling results right away. I still use some of the techniques in my daily workout!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I LOVE these 10 minute workout series! There are so many different ones and they keep you motivated because it is so easy to find 10 minutes here and there.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the 10 minute workout solution DVDs! All of them have kicked my ass and I love that you don't need to set an hour aside for a great workout.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Another great workout video. This is great as a daily workout, you will see results right away within a month.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great workout video if you truly stay on top of it every single day in too of eating right !
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Good workouts. Only 10 minutes so great for fitting in to a busy schedule. Very affordable. Would recommend.
Taneisha h.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Motivates and pushes you to be healthier look good feel good and be more active in your everyday activities
Alexus R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does this really work? Looking for a great but short workout routine I can stick with.
V E.