BY ANCHOR BAY ENTERTAINMENT

No time to exercise We have the solution for you - the 10 Minute Solution! Everyone can find at least ten minutes in their day and we've developed 5 dynamic workouts that are just 10 minutes each. The workouts were specifically designed to attack your midsection from every angle for optimum results. These compact, ultra-efficient workouts fit into even the busiest of schedules. Split them into 5 separate workouts or do them all together for one amazing, belly-fat-blasting workout! Flat Belly Fast: Get a flat belly that will turn-heads. This core- focused segment zeros in on the deepest abdominal muscles with a singular goal: to flatten your belly fast. Pilates Perfect Abs: Pilates is famous for delivering a sexy midsection without traditional crunches or sit-ups. This program delivers those Pilates Perfect Abs. Belly Fat Blaster: Toned, firm ab muscles can be hidden from view by a layer of fat. This standing segment will burn mega calories and bring you that much closer to revealing your chiseled ab muscles. Ab Ripper: Instructor Suzanne Bowen picked her favorite, most effective exercises and put them together into this powerful, 10-minute, all-out attack on belly fat. Six Pack Abs: If you won't be satisfied until you have washboard abs, let's hit the floor and crunch it out with this jam-packed workout that will leave you well on your way to six pack abs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not the best at home workout for me. I was excited to try it since it was a 10 minute workout, but i didnt see the results i was hoping for. I think there needs to be a bit more cardio added it. Overall its not a workout for me but if you're looking for a quick dvd this might be good for you
Shannon C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this since it's a "quick" workout and typically I don't go for those. I decided to get this from the library and try it out and I really like it. Suzanne Bowen just might be my new favorite fitness instructor. This is definitely going on my Christmas list.
Christina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Got this as a gift and I think the lady is kind of annoying and it's not really that fun I don't recommend at all