BY ANCHOR BAY ENTERTAINMENT

No time to exercise We have the solution for you - the 10 Minute Solution! Everyone can find at least ten minutes in their day and we've developed 5 dynamic workouts that are just 10 minutes each. The workouts were specifically designed to attack your midsection from every angle for optimum results. These compact, ultra-efficient workouts fit into even the busiest of schedules. Split them into 5 separate workouts or do them all together for one amazing, belly-fat-blasting workout! Flat Belly Fast: Get a flat belly that will turn-heads. This core- focused segment zeros in on the deepest abdominal muscles with a singular goal: to flatten your belly fast. Pilates Perfect Abs: Pilates is famous for delivering a sexy midsection without traditional crunches or sit-ups. This program delivers those Pilates Perfect Abs. Belly Fat Blaster: Toned, firm ab muscles can be hidden from view by a layer of fat. This standing segment will burn mega calories and bring you that much closer to revealing your chiseled ab muscles. Ab Ripper: Instructor Suzanne Bowen picked her favorite, most effective exercises and put them together into this powerful, 10-minute, all-out attack on belly fat. Six Pack Abs: If you won't be satisfied until you have washboard abs, let's hit the floor and crunch it out with this jam-packed workout that will leave you well on your way to six pack abs. see more...

Gina G.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Not the best at home workout for me. I was excited to try it since it was a 10 minute workout, but i didnt see the results i was hoping for. I think there needs to be a bit more cardio added it. Overall its not a workout for me but if you're looking for a quick dvd this might be good for you
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Pop Culture Expert
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this since it's a "quick" workout and typically I don't go for those. I decided to get this from the library and try it out and I really like it. Suzanne Bowen just might be my new favorite fitness instructor. This is definitely going on my Christmas list.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pop Culture Expert
Got this as a gift and I think the lady is kind of annoying and it's not really that fun I don't recommend at all