HealthWellnessHerbal Supplementsancestral supplements

by ancestral supplements

Based on the concept "like supports like," consuming spleen supports our own spleen * . Unique peptides shown to enhance and modulate immune health * . Supports immune, iron and allergy health. [ FACT: 5 X's more natural heme iron than liver. ] .

Based on the concept "like supports like," consuming spleen supports our own spleen *; Unique peptides shown to enhance and modulate immune health *; Supports immune, iron and allergy health. [ FACT - 5 X's more natural heme iron than liver. ]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ancestral Supplements Grass Fed Beef Spleen (Desiccated) — Immune, Allergy, Iron (5 X's More Heme Iron Than Liver)!
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ancestral Supplements Grass Fed Beef Spleen (Desiccated) — Immune, Allergy, Iron (5 X's More Heme Iron Than Liver) uploaded by Sierra S.
Another of my six a day routine . I’ve had low iron since I was a kid . Its nice to have it where it should be

Looking for your answer?