Anbesol Maximum Strength Liquid uploaded by Alexis B.

BY ANBESOL

Instant Toothache Pain Relief! Oral Anesthetic/Benzocaine 20% Adult Oral Pain Reliever Toothache Gum Pain Canker Sores Denture Pain ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolute lifesaver! For some reason the liquid form works better for me than the gel form. I just get a Q tip and dip it in the bottle then apply to the affected area. I was having crippling pain from my wisdom teeth for days before I got my hands on this stuff and now I can eat and talk and sleep and everything! It lasts a good amount of time as well.
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I cant live with out this, I have al my wisdom teeth and this is how I deal with the pain. I dap this in the tooth that hurts and it numbs it right away. my only complaint is the numbness wears of to quickly. ive also used it when I have gotten a cut on the corner of my mouth
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is perfection! It takes a toothache away immediately! And it only takes a small amount. If you've got a toothache and cannot get to the dentist quick, try this! Not the gel, the liquid! It's the best!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Kissimmee
I bought this product because it was recommended to me since i had recently gotten braces and it hurt to eat. When i applied to product it did help numb the pain for a while but it was very temporary.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great. The numb feeling doesn't last as long as I would like it to. Doesn't taste the best, but makes it feel better for a few minutes.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
A lot stronger than orajel but still find myself applying a few times a day when needed. This is my usual go to when I have a toothache or canker sore.
Kim T.
Kim T.
I use this whenever i get cankors and it is amazing! Numbs quickly. I do have to reapply a few times throughout the day if it's pretty bad, but it works.
Paulina B.
Paulina B.
Plantation, FL
This product is very helpful with people with mouth sores. It numbs the area so you are able to eat with out any pain. I always have one of this at home.
liz b.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
I just had a root canal and this baby has helped sooooo much! Numbness never felt so good. You have to reapply constantly though but it def helps with the pain.