Anbesol Instant Pain Relief Maximum Strength Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY ANBESOL

Anbesol® Maximum Strength Gel Instant Pain Relief.
Oral anesthetic/benzocaine 20%.
Doctor recommended.
Toothaches.
Gum pain.
Canker sores.
Denture pain. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Man this was a life saver when my wisdom teeth were growing in! I had so much pain and this instantly relieved it and I only had to use it twice in a day it worked so well! Definitely recommend for anyone that is having pain in their gums
William S.
Independence, MO
I had a tooth knocked out when I was younger and used to get terrible tooth aches around the surrounding area. This stuff really helped dull the pain. Its the most amazing stuff. Just put it on and thats it, The pain will be totally dulled down. Very satisfied.
Gina D.
As someone who has constant gum and teeth pains, this is one item I have multiples of stashed around the house. It's very easy to use and is a great numbing product. It wears off about after 30-45 minutes but it's the perfect thing to use while you're waiting for medicine to kick in or if you need quick relief.
Valerie C.
Lake park, Ga
The best!!!! Talk about removing a toothache! My wisdom teeth were coming in && the pain was excruciating. I used this product it numbed the pain, I would say this also, it does make you drool a lot but it's worth it.
Alicia S.
Douglasville , GA
This product works extremely well! I had to wait a week for a root canal, the pain was immeasurable! This product works so fast I cant hardly explain it.. this is hands down the best toothache pain reliever on the market without prescription!
Amanda G.
Rockmart, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the only things that helps relieve my toothache pain. It only takes a second to work and usually lasts awhile. Sometimes I have to keep reapplying it.
Brigitte F.
Aurora, IL
My orthodon'tist recommended this to me after having an issue with my braces rubbing into my cheek. She recommended to put this before brushing teeth and before eating so i would feel no pain and let me tell you it works!
Anastasia S.
Pros - fast, instant, noticeable relief

Cons - not long lasting, make your throat numb

Advice - use it before a meal, it will last the whole time and reduce pain
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This was so helpful when I was breaking through my wisdom teeth, and when I get canker sores. It is so helpful and doesn't really have a taste.
LaNeisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helps so much. I have a bad toothache and it numbs it so quick. It's super effective. First time buying it and highly recommend it.