Anatomicals The Seven Deadly Skins Melon Body Scrub uploaded by Allison W.

BY ANATOMICALS

The Seven Deadly Skins Melon Body Scrub - Anatomicals The Seven Deadly Skins Body Scrub gently sloughs away dead skin cells and leaves behind skin that is velvety soft, smooth to touch and subtly scented with melon extract. - The Seven Deadly Skins Melon Body Scrub see more...

• Who’s tried anatomicals products? They’re amazing Anato...2 Answers
Allison W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Love this scrub I bought from Ulta.  Its consistency makes it so that it is easy to dispense from the packaging and you don't feel like a third of the product is left inside the tube when you get to the end like some other products (where I have cut open the tube to get at what couldn't be squeezed out).   Love that the exfoliant is pumice because its effective without being too harsh and more environmentally friendly.  Smells great - fruity but not too sweet.  I didn't find the scent to linger after my shower.  The price point is hard to beat.  Definitely would purchase again.
Helen J.
Portland
The scrub smells really good and has a good tiny balls to helps with scrubbing off dead skin. The longer  you scrub the smoother and softer the skin will be. The packaging is not only cute but the phrase on the package is cute too. Scrub your skin after you wash the product off as well so that you can get  more dead skin off.
Quinn l.
Kaneohe, HI
This is a really good scrub for people of all ages. It smells like children's child watermelon toothpaste but to me it smells pretty good. This product is very exfoliating, these is a lot of product in this bottle and it is worth the price. I recommend this to everyone including kids over 10 years old.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I love this body scrub I always come out of the bath smelling great, and it makes your skin feel so soft. The packaging is cute and affordable I got mine from ulta, downfall is I wish it was bigger bc it goes quick highly recommend using it on a loofah to get that extra scrubby feeling.
Mollie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I grabbed this just because I needed something to exfoliate my fake tan off. And wow I'm glad I grabbed this scrub! It smells amazing, so I leave the bathroom smelling delicious. It also makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love it pre shave for my legs or on my arms after a few days out in the sun when they are dry.
Katie Anne K.
Great body wash strong in scent, sweet and refreshing. Lathers up lovely, meaning you don't need to use a great deal.
Alisha S.
Who’s tried anatomicals products? They’re amazing Anatomicals The Seven Deadly Skins Melon Body Scrub