Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Irving, TX

I've heard reviews about this product but I'm still unsure if I should purchase it. It the product well worth the price tag??
Dacia D.
Dacia D.
Oct. 3, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Yes and no. The brand is amazing, but so many people have come out with similar products for way less. Sephora Collection makes one that is super similar, waterproof and still skinny.
Rafaele I.
Rafaele I.
July 14, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Muito bom
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
June 11, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
It really is good thing it's not even expensive and extremely affordable. Many shades to choose from also benefit comes out with their line for brows they are very comparable. They will sell June 24
marlene c.
marlene c.
Oct. 17, 2015, 3:58 p.m.
Trust me it is (:
Helena M.
Helena M.
June 10, 2015, 2:24 a.m.
Yes. Anastasia products are worth the price tag based on the color range alone.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
April 19, 2015, 5:36 p.m.
I think it's great. The biggest problem with brow pencils is they sometimes go on clumpy (because of all the hair) and smudge throughout the day. I use this pencil because it goes on smooth and stays put!
Soraida H.
Soraida H.
April 2, 2015, 8 p.m.
This pencil is the best. I've had mine for about a year with daily use and I still have a lot of use left! Great product that enhances your natural brow!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Feb. 26, 2015, 6:56 a.m.
If you like using pencils, then I think this is a good investment. You should try it out at Sephora or ask the ladies to help you. Personally, I love it!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Jan. 31, 2015, 9:22 p.m.
Yes it is totally worth it! The pigmentation is long lasting! It's very soft when you color in your eyebrows and the spool is definitely a plus! Both are great together. :)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Jan. 20, 2015, 7:15 p.m.
I had never filled in my eyebrows before using this product. I went to Sephora asking for some help, knowing that Anastasia was supposed to be the best. After purchasing the Perfect Brow Pencil, I will never turn back! It is so easy, it looks really natural and makes such a huge difference. A little goes a long way, so I personally think that the pencil will last a few months and definitely worth the price.
Ashanka K.
Ashanka K.
Nov. 29, 2014, 1:01 a.m.
I've heard a lot of good things. I just wanna know what the best place to buy it is?

Join Now