ANASTASIA LIQUID LIPSTICK~~SWEET TALKER

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A full coverage matte lipstick in liquid form

Are the liquid lipsticks dry??
Does this formula feel dry on the lips? My lips tend to always be dry, but I don’t want the desert lip crevices.
Does it stay on long?
Start your review of ANASTASIA LIQUID LIPSTICK~~SWEET TALKER!
Product Highlights
“The formula for these liquid lipsticks are amazing.. beautiful packaging and so easy to apply.. lasts all day long and color selection is great. One of my favorites.” in reviews
Eugene , OR
So pretty, such a unique, summery shade and all day long wear. I ate lunch and drank an iced coffee and no chipping
Center, TX
ANASTASIA LIQUID LIPSTICK~~SWEET TALKER uploaded by Rita O.
Perfect!!! Beautiful color and perfection with this nice formula!!! Perfect for summer!!
Govandi
The color is really pretty but I don't really like the formula . It is so drying that it sucks tje life out of my lips. Specially for a person like me having dry lips the entire year I wouldn't recommend buying it.
This lipstick is a matte but super comfortable and long lasting. It is a beautiful summery light watermelon colour. I recommend this for summer it is absolutely gorgous. It is pricey but get your money together and think about buying it
San Luis, AZ
El color es bonito solo que se ocupan 3 capas para que quede uniforme! Se hace bolas y se crakea! No me gusto aparte huele muy fuerte a quimicos! No lo volveria a comprar! En mi no funciono quizas por el color de mis labios! Eh provado otros colores y si me gustaron! Este en particular no! Todos huelen muy fuerte a quimicos!
Huyton, Liverpool
Wow! I never usually wear pink lipsticks but this colour really stood out! Firstly the formula is so creamy and it has a beautiful smell to it, it is long lasting and very pigmented that you only need one swipe on the lips!
Absolutely gorgeous pigmentation! Goes on smooth and lasts as long as other liquid lipsticks. I have slightly dry lips and by the end of the day I did notice slight cracking but otherwise an incredible product. Will definitely continue to use! ❤️
dehradun
I really liked this liquid lipstick .its matte and stays for a 6hour .u can layer it up as it doesn't make the lips clumsy .Easy to apply .it does not have overwhelming fragnance.i will definitely recommend other to buy this again
Beautiful colour and beautiful consistency! Sweet talker is a go to spring/summer colour !