BY LIQUID LIPSTICK

A full coverage matte lipstick in liquid form see more...

Buy on Amazon
Edie G.
Edie G.
Wichita, KS
I love these liquid lipsticks. I wouldn't say they are my favorite but they are very long wearing. It has a classic doe foot applicator which makes it easy to use for me. I have the shade soft lillac and it was impossible to get my hands on because it is such a popular shade. These have pretty good value.
Haven C.
Haven C.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this so much! It literally stays on all day. This is hands down the best I have ever used. I used it for the first time from online and I loved it! I got a beautiful pink color. It is seriously the best!
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Will always be my fav ! Such a pretty spring summer color ! With any makeup look you can pop on this color for a bold look and amazing lasting formula ! I love getting these liquid lipsticks !
Julie K.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
The formula for these liquid lipsticks are amazing.. beautiful packaging and so easy to apply.. lasts all day long and color selection is great. One of my favorites.
lucia v.
lucia v.
San Luis, AZ
El color es bonito solo que se ocupan 3 capas para que quede uniforme! Se hace bolas y se crakea! No me gusto aparte huele muy fuerte a quimicos! No lo volveria a comprar! En mi no funciono quizas por el color de mis labios! Eh provado otros colores y si me gustaron! Este en particular no! Todos huelen muy fuerte a quimicos!
Mahima Y.
Mahima Y.
dehradun
I really liked this liquid lipstick .its matte and stays for a 6hour .u can layer it up as it doesn't make the lips clumsy .Easy to apply .it does not have overwhelming fragnance.i will definitely recommend other to buy this again
Hayley G.