BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it is: The Beauty of Anastasia combined with the Science of Skincare. This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji, and our exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and helps reduce signs of aging. Designed for all skin types, it soothes, softens and hydrates, making skin look brighter and smoother. What it does: Instalift™ Goji : Gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. see more...

• Why does this irritate my face2 Answers
  • Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.1 Answers
Olivia M.
Calexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this once as a tester and OMG i feel in love. I would so buy this product!! Flawless cpmplection i loved it
Samadahy V.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing serium when it comes to this brand it never fails me onw of the best high end products you never regret buying.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after a good face wash. Make up seems to last using this face serum. Not runny and thick. But expensive.
Rachel T.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even as a young person, I like to use this to prevent eye lines. Always great to start skincare practice early!!
Michell G.
Harrison, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great it instantly erases laugh lines and it has a lovely scent to it defi Utley re commend it
Katie G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhhh the best product you could ever buy. Easy to apply, just drip across face and then watch magic happen.
Katie M.
Lago Vista, TX
This serum is so good I would recommend it it is a little pricey tho so there's that but yes great product
Natasha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually really moisturizing. It does the job for me &' doesn't leave my skin that dry or anything
Ana C.
Maineville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like it so much. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly. My face is softer and brighter after three uses!!!
Katilyn K.
Portsmouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use it almost everyday! It erases all of my lines! I recommend it to everyone!
Sasha M.
Why does this irritate my face
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.