BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it is: The Beauty of Anastasia combined with the Science of Skincare. This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji, and our exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and helps reduce signs of aging. Designed for all skin types, it soothes, softens and hydrates, making skin look brighter and smoother. What it does: Instalift™ Goji : Gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. see more...

• Why does this irritate my face2 Answers
  • Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.1 Answers
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Love this serum it really works for the lines it works wonders yes a little expensive but worth it . Is gentle the product and my face feels good when I used it .
Mody S.
This serum is a blessing from the makeup gods. It works so well with my makeup, helps it glide on easily. I bought this from Sephora which was a little pricey but worth it. I would buy it again no doubt.
Emma F.
San Diego
Works fairly well for my under eye wrinkles, I'm young but I tend to squint a lot which causes folds and lines. This helps cover them up
Mia C.
North Bergen
The serum makes my skin feel very sticky & tight I can barely smile , it was almost as if I was putting rubbing alcohol on my skin .
Lourdes R.
I love this serum cause you can apply it all over your face before you do your makeup and your foundation goes on so smooth and even
vanessa C.
Chino Hills
Love this serum erased all my dark spots does take two treatment s though but overall yes yes yes amazing quite expensive but good
Kinsey L.
Life save for dry skin! I apply a few drops in my foundation before I put it on my beauty blender and it's makes a huge differenceb
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
Love this product. It's great for my fine lines around my eyes and mouth. Anastasia is the main product I use for my wrinkles.
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
Amazing product, love love love it. Lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Awesome.
Sasha M.
Why does this irritate my face
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.