BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it is: The Beauty of Anastasia combined with the Science of Skincare. This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji, and our exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and helps reduce signs of aging. Designed for all skin types, it soothes, softens and hydrates, making skin look brighter and smoother. What it does: Instalift™ Goji : Gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. see more...

• Why does this irritate my face2 Answers
  • Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.1 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
91786
Beauty Junkie Expert
This erasing serum is amazing it really does erase ! It's a MUST HAVE product if you love beauty products as much as I do ! It's so gentle on your skin and doesn't leave you feeling sticky ! I'd definitely buy more and I highly recommend
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing I have never try something this great , it may be pricy but it may be pricey but is really worth , I will usually buy this on my local saphora , and I will 100% buy this again , I recommend this to all of y'all .
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I wanted to love this product I just could find my way to do so. It irritated my skin and it smelled so weird! It's pretty expensive and for me it just wasn't worth it.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I love this product for the simple fact that it works with any type of skin. Helps cover imperfections right before you apply your foundation for a flawless spring look!!
Maria H.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum it really works for the lines it works wonders yes a little expensive but worth it . Is gentle the product and my face feels good when I used it .
Mody S.
Mody S.
This serum is a blessing from the makeup gods. It works so well with my makeup, helps it glide on easily. I bought this from Sephora which was a little pricey but worth it. I would buy it again no doubt.
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.
Life save for dry skin! I apply a few drops in my foundation before I put it on my beauty blender and it's makes a huge differenceb
vanessa C.
vanessa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum erased all my dark spots does take two treatment s though but overall yes yes yes amazing quite expensive but good
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Calexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this once as a tester and OMG i feel in love. I would so buy this product!! Flawless cpmplection i loved it
Annie N.
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Why does this irritate my face
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.