BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it is: The Beauty of Anastasia combined with the Science of Skincare. This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji, and our exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and helps reduce signs of aging. Designed for all skin types, it soothes, softens and hydrates, making skin look brighter and smoother. What it does: Instalift™ Goji : Gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. see more...

• Why does this irritate my face2 Answers
  • Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.1 Answers
Molly E.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was nice. I liked the way it applied, and it also had a decent scent. It was gentle on my skin. It met my expectations. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it was someone pricey in my opinion. I would probably buy it again, overall I would recommend it to a friend.
• r.
• r.
This product blurred out all my fine lines and pores! This may be a little expensive but it does the job! I would for sure recommend this product to friends family and anyone who needs a new serum. I will be going back to buy this product tomorrow!
Alexii✨ K.
Alexii✨ K.
staten island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would apply this serum before going to sleep and it's a gentle product. The formula doesn't have any chemicals that would damage my skin. The price of this product is a bit pricey but I would highly recommend this product to others .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This erasing serum is amazing it really does erase ! It's a MUST HAVE product if you love beauty products as much as I do ! It's so gentle on your skin and doesn't leave you feeling sticky ! I'd definitely buy more and I highly recommend
Justus R.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line erasing cream is amazing! I love it. Line erase after 2 weeks. I bought it from sephora, its pricey but i couldnt deny. I met my expetations after 2 weeks! I would reccomend to others ofcourse.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing I have never try something this great , it may be pricy but it may be pricey but is really worth , I will usually buy this on my local saphora , and I will 100% buy this again , I recommend this to all of y'all .
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I wanted to love this product I just could find my way to do so. It irritated my skin and it smelled so weird! It's pretty expensive and for me it just wasn't worth it.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I love this product for the simple fact that it works with any type of skin. Helps cover imperfections right before you apply your foundation for a flawless spring look!!
Maria H.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum it really works for the lines it works wonders yes a little expensive but worth it . Is gentle the product and my face feels good when I used it .
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Why does this irritate my face
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Does she still sell this? I've never seen it before.