Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these but I'm s...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of ...1 Answers
Alberiliza V.
Alberiliza V.
Doral, FL
these lips are great! has a good color and they are matte perfect for have it by long times, you can eat and kiss but the lips will continue with you. Try it!
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
miami, FL
Excelente labiales compacto para el rostro me encanta definitivamente es muy bueno para lucir un explendido maquillaje
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
sticky, but so are all glosses i guess. it was long lasting and you got a lot of product!! the shades were amazing and very pigmented
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
METROgustan mucho, son colores que puedes usar día a día y con diferentes looks para cualquier ocasión
Fernanda Z.
Fernanda Z.
mi una de mis marcas y productos favoritos de muy buena calidad y precio, me encanta anastacia por el acabado y todo eso
sandy m.
sandy m.
I love this set it beautiful and pigment good formula its well work and should buy it
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This set of glosses is everything you’d like about a gloss. They truly are glossy. Without a tacky feel, the colour stayed put. My lips felt hydrated longer than with most glosses.
Irimia N.
Irimia N.
Târgoviste
It's very nice. Not sticky at all and very pigmented. It helps with dry lips. It feels good and not heavy
Sara A.
Sara A.
Increíbles!!!!!! Son los mejores lipsticks que he probado en mi vida verdaderamente. Duran y duran y encima son mate. Geniales.
deboleena s.
deboleena s.
kolkata
It moisturizes my skin perfectly...its d perfect product for me though i have oily skin...i just love it and would definitely buy it again...its gentle on skin and i found it amazing...i would definitely recommend everyone to use it...
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
odalis g.
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Does anyone know what colors are in this set?