Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these but I'm s...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of ...1 Answers
Rio l.
kildangan manor
this poduct is a very beautiful and it gose on with full coverige . it was a littel pricey but over all i think it is an amazing prodcut and am looking ford to getting new sampels all of thenude shades are so pretty and i would love to  get some beautiful new shades

Emily S.
Accrington, Lancashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been a fan of lip gloss, but Anastasia just changed the game for me! I reviews these from many youtubers and I had to try them myself, absolutley gorgeous!! For my first time I love them and I would so recommend these to anyone!!
Brenda V.
México, D.F.
I like them because they are shiny, with a cape that you put enough for it to look good. And if it lasts long enough, but when you drink water or coffee it is transferred to the glass.
Kathryn M.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This set of glosses is everything you’d like about a gloss. They truly are glossy. Without a tacky feel, the colour stayed put. My lips felt hydrated longer than with most glosses.
deboleena s.
kolkata
It moisturizes my skin perfectly...its d perfect product for me though i have oily skin...i just love it and would definitely buy it again...its gentle on skin and i found it amazing...i would definitely recommend everyone to use it...
Alberiliza V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
these lips are great! has a good color and they are matte perfect for have it by long times, you can eat and kiss but the lips will continue with you. Try it!
Jannace S.
New Zealand
The lipgloss have the perfect formula it's had the perfect gloss and goes with every look. I love the prackaging by the wond is disappointing
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
sticky, but so are all glosses i guess. it was long lasting and you got a lot of product!! the shades were amazing and very pigmented
Madhurima S.
Burdwan
Beauty Junkie Expert
This collection is simply fantastic! I love the shades. Can wear them wherever, whenever. Worth every extra penny you spend on it! 😊😍
Sara A.
Increíbles!!!!!! Son los mejores lipsticks que he probado en mi vida verdaderamente. Duran y duran y encima son mate. Geniales.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Is this really that hydrating