Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these but I'm s...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of ...1 Answers
Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
I use Anastasia lip gloss all the time. It meet my expectations. It goes on easy. It's a little pricey but it's like any other makeup product. It's a long lasting lip gloss. I recommend this product to anyone that loves lip gloss..
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
I love this stunning set! The colors are absolutely beautiful. The lip gloss formula is creamy and feels great on its not sticky feeling.
Camryn G.
Camryn G.
I am definitely one who is obsessed with lipsticks and these are at the top of my favorites list. The package is super cute and so is the name. The colors are perfect. They are easy to apply. I would 100% buy these again and plan to in the future.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
I've never heard about this product but would love to try it. I'm into loud colors I like a soft lips but with a plump look so this is a wish list.
Jannace S.
Jannace S.
New Zealand
The lipgloss have the perfect formula it's had the perfect gloss and goes with every look. I love the prackaging by the wond is disappointing
Josiandra P.
Josiandra P.
Setúbal
All this amazing shades are for everybody including people of a darker completion and this one is the perfect for people of a darker complation such as myself because it comes out very natural on the lips with a soft and matte feel to it so you can slay all night , this shades are super easy to creat amazing night and day look with a nice durability and easy application when you want to add an edge to your amazing makeup look for a night out with friends or just a super natural yet classy look with a super cool packagingThere also super easy to carry around in your purse or even in your pocket when going out with your friends, a weeding or on a dinner date so you can look out together and edgy at the same time without having to keep retouching because it has an amazing durability and feel to it when your applying it to your lips and also it last forever so it's defenily whorth the money  you pay for it 1488 charactersAll this amazing shades are for everybody including people of a darker completion and this one is the perfect for people of a darker complation such as myself because it comes out very natural on the lips with a soft and matte feel to it so you can slay all night , this shades are super easy to creat amazing night and day look with a nice durability and easy application when you want to add an edge to your amazing makeup look for a night out with friends or just a super natural yet classy look with a super cool packagingThere also super easy to carry around in your purse or even in your pocket when going out with your friends, a weeding or on a dinner date so you can look out together and edgy at the same time without having to keep retouching because it has an amazing durability and feel to it when your applying it to your lips and also it last forever so it's defenily whorth the money  you pay for it
Emily B.
Emily B.
At first I was a bit wary and I'm still a little eh but I think I'll try the product later. I do like how it applys, I bought mine online it was pretty standard pricing for what I got. Like I said I might try this again later (if I do I'll do a YouTube review) but definitely not an everyday product for me.
Rio l.
Rio l.
kildangan manor
this poduct is a very beautiful and it gose on with full coverige . it was a littel pricey but over all i think it is an amazing prodcut and am looking ford to getting new sampels all of thenude shades are so pretty and i would love to  get some beautiful new shades

Emily S.
Emily S.
Accrington, Lancashire
I've never been a fan of lip gloss, but Anastasia just changed the game for me! I reviews these from many youtubers and I had to try them myself, absolutley gorgeous!! For my first time I love them and I would so recommend these to anyone!!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
México, D.F.
I like them because they are shiny, with a cape that you put enough for it to look good. And if it lasts long enough, but when you drink water or coffee it is transferred to the glass.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
odalis g.
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Does anyone know what colors are in this set?