Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these but I'm s...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of ...1 Answers
Mandi W.
I love this stunning set! The colors are absolutely beautiful. The lip gloss formula is creamy and feels great on its not sticky feeling.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard about this product but would love to try it. I'm into loud colors I like a soft lips but with a plump look so this is a wish list.
Camryn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am definitely one who is obsessed with lipsticks and these are at the top of my favorites list. The package is super cute and so is the name. The colors are perfect. They are easy to apply. I would 100% buy these again and plan to in the future.
I use Anastasia lip gloss all the time. It meet my expectations. It goes on easy. It's a little pricey but it's like any other makeup product. It's a long lasting lip gloss. I recommend this product to anyone that loves lip gloss..
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these! I'm usually not a fan of gloss, I prefer matte. But these are the bomb! A friend of mine got them for me for Christmas from Sephora I believe. I would most definitely recommend. They don't cake up, crack, or wear off :)
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
The lip gloss are really nice but I don't like the applicator because it's a hard plastic and it's hard to glide on, but the product itself is very pretty
member-01da0be76
San Mateo
Honestly the best lipgloss I've ever tried , wouldn't wanna change to another , Anastasia always nailing it with their new products I'm in love with everything but I have to say these lip glosses are one of the favs and I'd probably buy it multiple times
Josiandra P.
Setúbal
Beauty Junkie Expert
All this amazing shades are for everybody including people of a darker completion and this one is the perfect for people of a darker complation such as myself because it comes out very natural on the lips with a soft and matte feel to it so you can slay all night , this shades are super easy to creat amazing night and day look with a nice durability and easy application when you want to add an edge to your amazing makeup look for a night out with friends or just a super natural yet classy look with a super cool packagingThere also super easy to carry around in your purse or even in your pocket when going out with your friends, a weeding or on a dinner date so you can look out together and edgy at the same time without having to keep retouching because it has an amazing durability and feel to it when your applying it to your lips and also it last forever so it's defenily whorth the money  you pay for it 1488 charactersAll this amazing shades are for everybody including people of a darker completion and this one is the perfect for people of a darker complation such as myself because it comes out very natural on the lips with a soft and matte feel to it so you can slay all night , this shades are super easy to creat amazing night and day look with a nice durability and easy application when you want to add an edge to your amazing makeup look for a night out with friends or just a super natural yet classy look with a super cool packagingThere also super easy to carry around in your purse or even in your pocket when going out with your friends, a weeding or on a dinner date so you can look out together and edgy at the same time without having to keep retouching because it has an amazing durability and feel to it when your applying it to your lips and also it last forever so it's defenily whorth the money  you pay for it
Kaitlyn B.
North Vancouver
Anastasia lipgloss surprised me for sure. I usually don’t like lipgloss but this lipgloss was long lasting and it definitely went beyond my expectations. It’s a bit pricey but it last long and you get your money’s worth. I would recommend to a friend.
Emily B.
At first I was a bit wary and I'm still a little eh but I think I'll try the product later. I do like how it applys, I bought mine online it was pretty standard pricing for what I got. Like I said I might try this again later (if I do I'll do a YouTube review) but definitely not an everyday product for me.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Is this really that hydrating