Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these but I'm s...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of ...1 Answers
Ale C.
Ale C.
El Paso
They were a very pigmented product that was very longwearing and had a really nice formula. It was very easy to apply
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Navasota
Anastasia has some of the best products out there, this ome being one of them! I love the glosses and how essy they glide on your lips!
Donicia J.
Donicia J.
All the colors are very neutral to me . I love them on my lips . Each one makes me feel like a new person when I put it on.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
I use this brush everyday in my eyebrows its the perfect brow brush it blends an makes my eyebrows look awesome
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
All the Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick as are so good and nice with nice packaging they are just beautiful
natalia p.
natalia p.
Houston
I love this set i really like the colors.I really like them because i use them for an everyday look.They always match my outfit
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
 They are really mad really pigmented I love them really dark colors is it relies on your skin if your skin tone is white
Ildeana Z.
Ildeana Z.
LEAR35683 Ildeana Zerpa 8020 NW 60 TH ST BLDGB Miami FL 33195
Anastacia tiene productos alucinantes, este no es la excepción!!  Me los recomiendo me mucho a cualquier edad
Gabriella H.
Gabriella H.
They smell super duper nice and go onto your lips very smoothly and you don't really have to reapply often.
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
dont care for this much. dont look good on the lips at all. not worth the money at all. dont get dark colors
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
odalis g.
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Does anyone know what colors are in this set?