Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set uploaded by Alex W.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know...4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on getting one of these but I'm s...1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more of a neutral color kind of ...1 Answers
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard about this product but would love to try it. I'm into loud colors I like a soft lips but with a plump look so this is a wish list.
Mandi W.
I love this stunning set! The colors are absolutely beautiful. The lip gloss formula is creamy and feels great on its not sticky feeling.
Nicky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super colors. ABH never disappoints. You get a perfect range of shades in the kit. You will love it the variety. Stays on and looks great
Guadalupe A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia has some of the best products out there, this ome being one of them! I love the glosses and how essy they glide on your lips!
Ayonnia B.
Jersey City, NJ
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT ☺😍💙❗5 STARS FOR THE BEST LIP COLORS EVER I only used these on special events. It gives a very neutral look
natalia p.
Houston
I love this set i really like the colors.I really like them because i use them for an everyday look.They always match my outfit
Donicia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the colors are very neutral to me . I love them on my lips . Each one makes me feel like a new person when I put it on.
Karol D.
Grand Prairie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the names of these lipsticks! The formula of these lipsticks is amazing. They smell good and feel good on the lips.
Krystal S.
 They are really mad really pigmented I love them really dark colors is it relies on your skin if your skin tone is white
Bailey E.
Scottsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip gloss shades are so so pretty they bring a good glow and shine to. The lips and its all amazing ingredients
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Ashley A.
Chicago
How do i even ask for the samples
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Is this really that hydrating