BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• i've heard mixed reviews about these ...Yes it is very moisturizing💋 4 Answers
  • I've been debating for ages now on ge...I suggest the first color on t... 1 Answers
  • This looks like a great set. I'm more...This are great but they on the... 1 Answers
member-01da0be76
member-01da0be76
San Mateo
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Honestly the best lipgloss I've ever tried , wouldn't wanna change to another , Anastasia always nailing it with their new products I'm in love with everything but I have to say these lip glosses are one of the favs and I'd probably buy it multiple times
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Absolutely love these! I'm usually not a fan of gloss, I prefer matte. But these are the bomb! A friend of mine got them for me for Christmas from Sephora I believe. I would most definitely recommend. They don't cake up, crack, or wear off :)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
The lip gloss are really nice but I don't like the applicator because it's a hard plastic and it's hard to glide on, but the product itself is very pretty
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Houston
July 17, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Not my favorite lipsticks because when you waited like three minutes later you going to see the crease on your lips and that's what I don't like it it is easy to apply and it was not my first time using it and I didn't mean my expectations because I didn't like the creases on my lips and no I will not buy them again.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Chicago
June 23, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Amazing colors very pigmented and glossy they aren't patchy at all and give you a nice finish even tho they are smaller size I definitely recommend them and they smell great. LONG LASTING!! I ordered 10 of these for my bridesmaids and it was REALLY LONG WEAR!!! About 3/4 hours before needing to re apply and you know at weddings your eating and drinking!!!!!
Nevaeh F.
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
July 1, 2017, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
My lips My Lips they look phenomenal my lips look so great they feel fantastic I've used this product once nice packaging definitely this product lasts a long time good shelf life as well nice pigmentation definitely a great buy nice pricing as well definitely you guys should buy
Keasha S.
Keasha S.
Texas
July 14, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
Yes I'm rating these glosses as five star contenders!!! These glosses are true to color and are very hydrating on the lips. They are moisturizing and not sticky. This set of glosses weren't too  pricey. I've given this set as a gift and would recommend them to others.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
July 2, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
One of my favorite sets. It's so hydrating and doesn't peel my lips at all. Every color looks good, and if I want to wear them as a matte lippie,i put my instanatte on there and watch it work it's magic. I'm in love with these lippies. They smell awesome too.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Madera CA
July 16, 2017, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
These glosses are amazing , super hydrating on the lips  they give your lips good finish and is super moist they last long and are more on the high end but you get what you paid for . It's a little sticky but not annoying sticky so I will be buying another
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
July 19, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set
I love these lip glosses they are perfect for any day I will definitely buy these agian the colors are so pretty and they are not to sticky I love how they have many colors to choose from and Anastasia is my favorite brand especially in lip glosses and the sent is great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, IN
i've heard mixed reviews about these glosses and i wanted to know if they help moisturize as well as tint?
odalis g.
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Were can I find any anastasia lipstick have been looking for them in ultra and sephora but can't never find them.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bayonne, NJ
Where is this set for sale?
Hifsah L.
Hifsah L.
How much is this set and where can I buy it from?? X
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Does anyone know what colors are in this set?