Anastasia Ilumin8 Bronzer uploaded by Kelsey P.Anastasia Ilumin8 Bronzer uploaded by Lateefah J.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #52 in Bronzer

Sun Kissed. Get an instant sun-kissed glow without the sun! Illumin8 Bronzer is the first clinically and consumer-tested bronzing powder that hydrates the skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Clinically proven to hydrate skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Results after 4 weeks of daily use: 78% reported skin appeared Smoother. 73% reported skin appeared Illuminated. 68% reported skin appeared Firmer. see more...

• Do I need to apply a lot for it to show lol I feel like one of mine...1 Answers
  • The color looks a little datk. What complexion skin tone would this...1 Answers
  • Does this looks good in any type of skin tone ?Be the first to answer!
carley H.
carley H.
Words cannot describe how much I love this product!!! When I want to darken my face w contour, this is my go to. It definitely hydrates your skin like it says it does. It's good for all skin colors. I've already been through 2 of these!!! I've gotten my friends hooked on this bronzer lol! Definitely would recommend.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Prattville, AL
I love this bronzer! For my skin tone, it doesn't give off an orange look like i'm an oompa loompa, and it also doesn't give off a grey look that makes me look ashy. It is the perfect combination to give you that perfect summer bronzed look, like you've been laying out in the sun everyday for weeks.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a fairly easy to blend bronzer, more so than Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. The color could use a little bit more of a cool, or purplish undertone, though. Wear was great, it felt light, and it lasted a good ten hours. Probably would have lasted even longer if I needed it to.
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not ever used an Anastasia Beverly Hills product that I have not absolutely adored yet. She can do no wrong in my eyes. This bronzer is absolutely amazing. I am darker skinned and sometimes it can be hard to find a good bronzer, but this takes the cake by far.
Cadence G.
Cadence G.
Crown Point, IN
I really like this, i also have the anastasia contour pallet and i would use this one over that. It is very long lasting and it is true to its color when you apply. This would look best on an olive skin tone. I really recommend this for those who have not tried it!
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
este produco es genial me gusta este iluminador bronceador es perfecto para mi de echo estoy necesitando otro si tiene una buena y larga duracion tiene un acabado exelente la verdad no tengo ninguna queja sobre este isi si tuviera la forma lo compraria nuevamente
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
This product is very pigmented and although it's a powder it is not very powdery it's very buttery a little bit and it is shimmery but not overly shimmery. The town didn't go very well with my skin tone maybe if it were a different shade but overall good product
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
My friend gave me this and I really liked it. It doesn't leave any harsh lines on the skin and lasts a long time. It is super easy to blend with a brush and I would absolutely buy this again. Anastasia's products are all really good and I love most of her stuff.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Huntersville, NC
This product is a bit pricier that what I would usually pay for a bronzer, but whenever you but Anastasia you always get a great quality product. This bronzer left a beautiful sun kissed glow on me. It is great for tan skin and I would definitely buy it again.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this Anastasia bronzer. I find that her powdered get clumpy and hard to apply after a short amount of time. I dont like the formula for this product. It is a great color, but the formula does not do it for me. I would not buy this again.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this color good to make shadows I'm light tone
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shimmery or Matte?
Kemmy D.
Kemmy D.
Tigard
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they still sell this ? I've never seen it ?
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Whittier, CA
The color looks a little datk. What complexion skin tone would this be good for?
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Do I need to apply a lot for it to show lol I feel like one of mine froze