BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Power Lunch. ILLUMIN8 Eye Shadow Duos are unique clinically and consumer-tested shadows designed to illuminate, firm, and smooth the appearance of skin while also soothing, softening and hydrating. It s makeup that works like skincare! Formulated with Anastasia s exclusive Youthful Synergy™ Complex and Balkan Botanical® Infusion. Clinical Results: Clinical result at 1 Hour: 29% increase in skin hydration Clinical results after 4 Weeks eye area appears: Firmer, Smoot. see more...

Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Very pigmented. Love both colors. Love packaging. Arrived sooner than expected. Very happy with my purchase.
Lydia D.
london, Ontario
It's a great small eye shadow kit it adds a little shimmer and a little color to make my lids pop and it adds a little extra something to your make up look.
elaf s.
mersin
I call it 'pick up and go ' I put it as a spare in my bag , the colors are beautiful and close in shade, small package , to me they are the most used colors
Sarah A.
Nice color and strong color that not need a primar or connceral before with a nice Packaging and very nice color and it also a good pricey
Jordan G.
Pretty good. I certainly like this product, not the best thou I recommend looking at the urban decay one it's much better.
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
One of the best international brands and features several options to meet the needs of users of different tastes and needs
Imane B.
Rabat
Love it a lot for me i think that this product is really cool and the quality is also amazing I really want to try it
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Muy buenos y súper bellos para dar un toque y acabado muy hermoso en el rostro de las mejores marcas en el mercado
Mallory P.