BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Power Lunch. ILLUMIN8 Eye Shadow Duos are unique clinically and consumer-tested shadows designed to illuminate, firm, and smooth the appearance of skin while also soothing, softening and hydrating. It s makeup that works like skincare! Formulated with Anastasia s exclusive Youthful Synergy™ Complex and Balkan Botanical® Infusion. Clinical Results: Clinical result at 1 Hour: 29% increase in skin hydration Clinical results after 4 Weeks eye area appears: Firmer, Smoot. see more...

Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this product! I love the colors that this palette has to offer! It definitely met my expectations! It's a great product and I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely purchase this again!
Angela T.
washington
Soooo cute I love to use this eyeshadow when I'm gonna do my natural and subtle makeup because the tones are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing and they feel very nice on your eyelids. Definitely would recommend
Monica G.
moreno valley
The pigmentation is amazing!!!!!!!!!! And the quality is well worth it.... Long lasting and the colors blend beautifully together.
Adriana M.
I love these two shades I wear it every day for work it's good quality stays on all day price is not so bad got it at Macy's I think it's perfect
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Love this pallet! Excellent color selection for everyone's tastes. The colors go on smooth and don't flake off like most other eye shadow
Alexandra C.
If You're A Person Who Loves To Do Everyday Eye Looks Then This Mini Palette Is For You . You Can Go From Day Time To Night With This .
Kassy B.
Milwaukee
I loveeee the shades just wish it was in a single shadow package because now I have to depot since its in such an unfortunate packaging
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
I like these eye shadows but there not my go to eye shadows. I don't think they stay on for the whole day they seem to come off.
Lizbeth M.
These eyeshadow are amazing. I love the way they feel on my eyelids. The eyeshadow Last a long time. I really love this product.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Mallory P.