Anastasia Hydrating Oil uploaded by Tezer S.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Hydrating Oil features Jojoba, Borage, Black Currant, Rosehips & Meadowfoam Seed Oil which work together to provide ultimate hydration. Loveage, an aromatic oil, revives one s spirit while our exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion softens. Formula is specifically designed for ideal absorption. Oil leaves skin feeling supple without any greasy residue. Vital for thirsty, strained skin. Clinically Tested Non-Irritating Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic. Paraben Free Hydrating Oil. see more...

Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who said Anastasia was only good for brows?? I love this oil. My skin is very dry but this makes it feel very moisturized. And it does not go to over board like some brands that make you feel straight greasy. I would deftly recommend this to others!
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very oily fr my skin type because I have Oily to combination skin. The price was very expensive, I was a first time user. I feel as if this product was made for dry skin that needs more oils. Other products do the same thing for a cheaper price, however if you have the money and dry skin then go for it.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was nervous about using an oil on my face because I do have an oily T-Zone but I have been so dry this winter I was desperate to try anything! Wow, this really works. I use a few drops before my moisturizer and it absorbs so nicely. It doesn't make me feel oily at the end of the day. Best of all my skin has been soft and has a nice glow. I really love the smell. Worth a try for sure!
Flor L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to hydrate your skin before applying foundation on your face. It will not leave your face oily or sticky but soft and hydrated. If you have oily skin- you may want to stay away. I have an oily forehead so I apply a very minimal amount there,
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial oils so much and this is one of the better ones that I've found. ABH brought the benefits with this one. I have combination skin and my cheeks get really dry and patchy and my t zone is on the oilier side. This is the perfect blend to not overdo it.
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have combination skin, so I only use it on the dry areas otherwise I would breakout on my T-Zone. It's a great product to protect your skin. I would definitely buy it again because it lasts "forever".
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is very very hydrating for the skin it doesn't make you feel oily once so ever. It beat the makeup forever oil. It was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it once more . It's so addicting
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrates my face so efficiently without feeling oily. It let my expectations and I'm a repeated user of this product. It's sort of pricey but the outcome overrules the price of it. I would buy again.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this because it was a gift. Now I always hydrate my face well before putting on makeup of any sort. But I wasn't impressed at all. I will stick to my raw she butter or Argan oil duo.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hydrating oil. I'll put a few drops and mix into my foundation when I'm really dry and it's definitely hydrating! It's very gentle for daily use I highly recommend this product!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently become obsessed with adding GLOW to my make up, especially in highlighters! I've seen various brands releasing "hydrating oils" as a means of adding a "natural glow" to one's make up look. Does this product work the same way?? Or is it simply a moisturizer-alternative?
Mayra A.
Alsip, IL
If you build natural oil through out the day would this hydrating oil make you break out from excessive oil on your face?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you add this to your mousterizer?
Amber F.
Is this product good for oily skin? & yes I know oil on oily skin...I'm trying to hydrate my skin through the winter so hopefully my skin will stop overproducing oil. Of course this will go into a line of products I use to cleanse tone hydrate etc. ..
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Hydrating Oil has anyone tried this and does it work ? Does it make your skin Soft ?