BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Golden Blonde Brow Kit - suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair Providing you with just the basics, the Five Item Brow Kit provides you with five indispensable brow-shaping tools: Tweezers Brow Powder Brow Stencils One Duo Brush Brow Gel Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, E, and Chamomile Extract ~ Brow Powder Powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental elements Stimulates collagen production to firm the skin, correct hyper pigmentation and prevent premature signs of aging Linoleic Acid ~ Brow Gel Found in Rose Hips Oil, which helps to enhance lipid revitalization Improves skin s natural moisture levels, helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles Cruelty Free Product ; Ingredients: Brow Powder:   Talc, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Octylpalmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroaceate, Methylp see more...

• I am very new to the eyebrow game! And I would really want to kno...2 Answers
  • I'm so new to eye brow care. I never really did more then get the...1 Answers
  • I am obsessed about my eyebrows! They are my weak link so u take ...3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this brand for eyebrows. This is all you need for the perfect brows. The tweezers are great and the brow colors will help you find the perfect match.
Lyndsea W.
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So so obsessed and happy with this. I have never bought any Anastasia products, and I absolutely loved it. It made my eyebrows look amazing!!
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after reading all the reviews and watching so many YouTube videos raving about this product. After using it for a week I can also highly recommend this brow kit. This was my first time shaping my brows and this kit matched my dark brown skin tone quite nicely. I bought the kit in the brunette/dark brown color. I had to figure out how to use it but the instructions come with the kit so an amateur like me was able to get perfectly shaped eyebrows! If it wasn't $65 I would buy this for all my friends.
Jacquelyn M.
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit comes with everything you need to get perfect brows. Tweezers to clean up your brows, stencils to help make the shape you want your brows, eyebrow brush to use with the cult favorite ABH eyebrow powder duo, the fore mentioned duo, that has two colors to customize the exact color of your brows or to use the lighter in front to fade to the darker at the tail, another cult fav, her clear eyebrow gel that will hold your brows in shape all day long & a cute travel pouch to carry your products with you. It's a great kit & great value!
rita s.
rita s.
Canton, MI
This is my go to brow kit. it works so well and makes feeling in my brows so much easier and nicer. the colors work very well on your color of brows also.
Diana J.
Diana J.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Anastasia element brow kit is by far the best eye brow kit I have ever purchased! the quality is worth the price and it doesn't rub off
Ana N.
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
This look good for travel i don't have none of this but i can try it i like to go places n if i have this i can put it in my purse n used it when i need.
Elia M.
Elia M.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this kit primarily for the case! I already owned all of the products but now I can store everything together and conveniently in the case! Plus, the Anastasia powders, pencils, and tweezers are my favorite on the market! I don't use the stencils and the brow gel isn't my favorite.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great starter kit if you're new to doing your brows. It's very helpful and really provides everything you need to get the job done. I would definitely recommend.
Zenaida V.
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for $70 & it comes with tweezers, brow powder, stencils and brow gel. Great deal except for the brow stencils that NONE fit my eyebrow shape so I felt that it was a big con for me.
I still use everything else to keep my brow game strong!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth spending $65 for your eyebrows worth it?
Is this a good product?
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Richmond Hill, GA
If my eyebrows are not very full and are turning light color, how does this product work without it looking fake?
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
Are there any comparable products that are cheaper?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
I've been looking for a really good eyebrow kit and I would like to know if this is worth all the hype?