BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Golden Blonde Brow Kit - suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair Providing you with just the basics, the Five Item Brow Kit provides you with five indispensable brow-shaping tools: Tweezers Brow Powder Brow Stencils One Duo Brush Brow Gel Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, E, and Chamomile Extract ~ Brow Powder Powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental elements Stimulates collagen production to firm the skin, correct hyper pigmentation and prevent premature signs of aging Linoleic Acid ~ Brow Gel Found in Rose Hips Oil, which helps to enhance lipid revitalization Improves skin s natural moisture levels, helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles Cruelty Free Product ; Ingredients: Brow Powder:   Talc, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Octylpalmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroaceate, Methylp see more...

• I am very new to the eyebrow game! And I would really want to kno...2 Answers
  • I'm so new to eye brow care. I never really did more then get the...1 Answers
  • I am obsessed about my eyebrows! They are my weak link so u take ...3 Answers
Kara P.
Kara P.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brow kits. It makes my eyebrows look amazing. It is long lasting and stays on for the right amount of time. I am a repeating user of this product and I will continue to keep buying it!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very handy when packing an overnight bag. I got this as a gift and thought it was cute. I don't use this every day, but I definitely like it! The only downside is that I don't use some of the items. Other than that, great!
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Columbus
This kit is amazing!! The packaging is great to just throw in your makeup bag!! I am a repeat buyer for this amazing product!! The ballet comes with 2 shades that mix just right to match my natural brow color!!
Monica O.
Monica O.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is amazing! I love the powder and tools, it lastes all day. Sometimes I do give a little retouch, nothing major. It's a little bit pricey but for me its worth it. I live the packaging, would buy again.
janell c.
janell c.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS KIT! all the products in it last 1-2 years but it expires every 12 months! i have recently bought a new one!the packaging is beautiful and sleek! i would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to invest in a good eyebrow kit
Paige R.
Paige R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit! It has all the tools you need to make your brows look absolutely perfect! I've found that these are the only products that actually work at making my eyebrows look very natural. Which I love!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore ABH products! Their stencils are very helpful when I want to reshape my brows. Their kits are a great value. ABH brow products are hands down my favorite brow products and I will continue to purchase them forever and always.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
I've had this kit and it's amazing! But I also. Ought the dip brow to go with it. The brush is amazing and thin and the bowser goes well with my color. The plucker is handy when I have those hairs growing after a week of getting them threaded
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Looooooooovvvvvveeeeee this brow essential kit from ABH!!!! It's long lasting and exceeded my expectations! I must have thisI definitely recommend this to any makeup lovers that love glam looks!!!!!❤❤❤
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bucyrus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow kit helps to achieve the perfect brow shape and color. The brows stay put for well over twelve hours with no need to reapply. The gel helps the brow hair to perfectly set. I would recommend!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth spending $65 for your eyebrows worth it?
Is this a good product?
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Richmond Hill, GA
If my eyebrows are not very full and are turning light color, how does this product work without it looking fake?
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
Are there any comparable products that are cheaper?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
I've been looking for a really good eyebrow kit and I would like to know if this is worth all the hype?