BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Golden Blonde Brow Kit - suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair Providing you with just the basics, the Five Item Brow Kit provides you with five indispensable brow-shaping tools: Tweezers Brow Powder Brow Stencils One Duo Brush Brow Gel Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, E, and Chamomile Extract ~ Brow Powder Powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental elements Stimulates collagen production to firm the skin, correct hyper pigmentation and prevent premature signs of aging Linoleic Acid ~ Brow Gel Found in Rose Hips Oil, which helps to enhance lipid revitalization Improves skin s natural moisture levels, helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles Cruelty Free Product ; Ingredients: Brow Powder:   Talc, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Octylpalmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroaceate, Methylp see more...

• I am very new to the eyebrow game! And I would really want to kno...2 Answers
  • I'm so new to eye brow care. I never really did more then get the...1 Answers
  • I am obsessed about my eyebrows! They are my weak link so u take ...3 Answers
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This comes with everything you need. Its basically the only brand that you will ever need and the products are perfect.
U know that brows most important so why not waste a bit of money to look flawless these brushes makes the best of brow
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
I have this in the dark brown, it's an awesome kit! It literally has everything you need for great brows in one place!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all five pieces makes my browse on Fleek and is just the right easy to work with and makes my brows not get acne
Blessing O.
Blessing O.
Bloomington , IN
I will love to try this out my brow is really messy I hope this works. I heard people say the kits will be helpful
kofo s.
kofo s.
Champaign, IL
This item is very expensive. With that being said, this is quality and even has a step by step instructional paper
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit keeps my eyebrows looking better than I don't know what.. honestly I'm in love with Anastasia products
Kim M.
Kim M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brow kit give you my perfect eyebrows all the time I use this everyday for work easy and quick to use
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico
Los productos anastasia, son excelentes .
Y duraderos . A mis hermanas y ami nos encantan. Compra riamos todo
Gissel P.
Gissel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally worth the money I paid for this. Really helpful for beginners or anybody that want eyebrows on fleek.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth spending $65 for your eyebrows worth it?
Is this a good product?
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Richmond Hill, GA
If my eyebrows are not very full and are turning light color, how does this product work without it looking fake?
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
Are there any comparable products that are cheaper?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
I've been looking for a really good eyebrow kit and I would like to know if this is worth all the hype?