BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Golden Blonde Brow Kit - suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair Providing you with just the basics, the Five Item Brow Kit provides you with five indispensable brow-shaping tools: Tweezers Brow Powder Brow Stencils One Duo Brush Brow Gel Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, E, and Chamomile Extract ~ Brow Powder Powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental elements Stimulates collagen production to firm the skin, correct hyper pigmentation and prevent premature signs of aging Linoleic Acid ~ Brow Gel Found in Rose Hips Oil, which helps to enhance lipid revitalization Improves skin s natural moisture levels, helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles Cruelty Free Product ; Ingredients: Brow Powder:   Talc, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Octylpalmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroaceate, Methylp see more...

• I am very new to the eyebrow game! And I would really want to kno...2 Answers
  • I'm so new to eye brow care. I never really did more then get the...1 Answers
  • I am obsessed about my eyebrows! They are my weak link so u take ...3 Answers
Jacki M.
Jacki M.
Sunbury, OH
I love this kit. It is a great value also. I love love the tweezers. The brow brush is awesome. I have alopecia so it stays on all day and all night if I fall asleep. The best Products out there. I don't work for them or haven't received any free items. Just a big fan. I tried so many other brands. You won't go wrong with any Anastasia Beverly Hills items.

BTW beware of people selling the tweezers on eBay I bought a couple and they were not authentic. Xo
Paula D.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This kit is the next best thing to getting your brows professionally done. It has all the items you need to pluck, shape, and color your brows. I used this item until everything was gone, so it ended up being a great value. I would recommend Anastasia for anything related to eyebrows. It's the best brand for eyebrow related care.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to. Review this brow kit to see how well it works I am always up to reviewing some thing new and if it is a good price and I like it after reviewing it iwill start buying it for my self and my daughter.and I will give my feed back on Facebook and I will also tell my friends and family about it.
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set as my first Anastasia product and I'm happy I did the tweezer are amazing , the powder wasn't my shade but I still used it and loved it , the clear gel is amazing on the eyebrows and the case it a good tool for keeping it all together and on the go. Good for traveling
cecilia R.
cecilia R.
Woodbridge, VA
I have heard about it, all the youtuber have them. And I whent to buy one, I am so pleased about the product and how good it is, I would highly recommended. I use it everyday that i do my makeup, I really don't use other ones. I highly recommended, its so goods you wouldn't regret it.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I bought this kit about five years ago when her products were just being introduced in sephora and I STILL use this kit. I'm so happy I purchased it because I commonly wax and fill my clients brows, and the tweezers and stencils in this kit are perfect for MUA work.
Valery M.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
The best kit of all, 2 in 1 brush and brush, shadows, tweezers if there is any inflitrado little hair, hair gel and templates stop girls who are starting to wear makeup eyebrows and do not know how, and the best is that it has its case to carry it wherever you want.
Eleni V.
Eleni V.
philadelphia, PA
expensive set but it has everything you need for brows.. a cult favorite and for a reason. high quality items that give a natural finish to brows, test and see what works best for you. nice packaging and i highly recommend to anyone starting out with makeup.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This brow kit brings so many items... They are all so good they help out with creating those perfect brows :) also this all comes all together so it's good because it can be travel size! You can bring it to a trip and always have those perfect brows!
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best brow kit i have ever used! Its great for kits and lasts all day giving me the perfect eyebrows. The stencils are amazing to use. I cannot put eyebrows on and this kit is the best! Definitely will be purchasing more!!
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trae todo lo publicado o solo las plantillas?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy is it to use? Does it last the day?
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start doing my eyebrows and wanted to know whether this kit is the best way to start off with, or should I go simple with the brow wiz for now?
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price on this ? I'm interested as my brows are little and I'm looking for brow stencils
Keelie  W.
Keelie W.
York, PA
Is this product high quality? And does it work well with all eyebrows?