BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #55 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Golden Blonde Brow Kit - suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair Providing you with just the basics, the Five Item Brow Kit provides you with five indispensable brow-shaping tools: Tweezers Brow Powder Brow Stencils One Duo Brush Brow Gel Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, E, and Chamomile Extract ~ Brow Powder Powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental elements Stimulates collagen production to firm the skin, correct hyper pigmentation and prevent premature signs of aging Linoleic Acid ~ Brow Gel Found in Rose Hips Oil, which helps to enhance lipid revitalization Improves skin s natural moisture levels, helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles Cruelty Free Product ; Ingredients: Brow Powder:   Talc, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Octylpalmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroaceate, Methylp see more...

• I am very new to the eyebrow game! And I would really want to know ...2 Answers
  • I'm so new to eye brow care. I never really did more then get them ...1 Answers
  • I am obsessed about my eyebrows! They are my weak link so u take sp...3 Answers
Jacki M.
Jacki M.
Sunbury, OH
I love this kit. It is a great value also. I love love the tweezers. The brow brush is awesome. I have alopecia so it stays on all day and all night if I fall asleep. The best Products out there. I don't work for them or haven't received any free items. Just a big fan. I tried so many other brands. You won't go wrong with any Anastasia Beverly Hills items.

BTW beware of people selling the tweezers on eBay I bought a couple and they were not authentic. Xo
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Anastasia. This brow kit is great for someone who's just starting out and doesn't know what they need for their brows to look "spot on". I have blue eyes and dark dark brown hair and I use the chocolate and it fits me perfect. I have bought some of products again but once you know what color and the products you like, you won't have to buy this kit again
Paula D.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This kit is the next best thing to getting your brows professionally done. It has all the items you need to pluck, shape, and color your brows. I used this item until everything was gone, so it ended up being a great value. I would recommend Anastasia for anything related to eyebrows. It's the best brand for eyebrow related care.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is a good starter kit for people to learn how to do brows. The stencil is a great guideline for finding the perfect shape for your face and the tweezer is of really good quality to get a perfect pluck on the first try. The brow powder duo is good for light and natural filling in, set with the clear brow gel.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to. Review this brow kit to see how well it works I am always up to reviewing some thing new and if it is a good price and I like it after reviewing it iwill start buying it for my self and my daughter.and I will give my feed back on Facebook and I will also tell my friends and family about it.
CRISTAL V.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set as my first Anastasia product and I'm happy I did the tweezer are amazing , the powder wasn't my shade but I still used it and loved it , the clear gel is amazing on the eyebrows and the case it a good tool for keeping it all together and on the go. Good for traveling
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Calhoun, GA
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. This kit has literally everything you need for a happy life. You sad about a breakup? Buy this. You missing your dead dog from when you were 3? Buy this. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I KNOW YOU WILL TOO. Trust me you will never want to leave this little heaven ūüíē
cecilia R.
cecilia R.
Woodbridge, VA
I have heard about it, all the youtuber have them. And I whent to buy one, I am so pleased about the product and how good it is, I would highly recommended. I use it everyday that i do my makeup, I really don't use other ones. I highly recommended, its so goods you wouldn't regret it.
Haliann C.
Haliann C.
Gig Harbor, WA
I love love love this brand. Its all I use besides benefit for my brows. They make every product so amazing and its so easy to apply. Its worth every penny. It lasts all day and night with out re applying. I will always buy again and will always recommend it

Insta: @halez.beauty
Valery M.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
The best kit of all, 2 in 1 brush and brush, shadows, tweezers if there is any inflitrado little hair, hair gel and templates stop girls who are starting to wear makeup eyebrows and do not know how, and the best is that it has its case to carry it wherever you want.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it really worth spending $65 for your eyebrows worth it?
Is this a good product?
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Richmond Hill, GA
If my eyebrows are not very full and are turning light color, how does this product work without it looking fake?
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
Are there any comparable products that are cheaper?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
I've been looking for a really good eyebrow kit and I would like to know if this is worth all the hype?