BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Duo Angled/Spooley Brush #10A The Anastasia Duo Angled/Spooley Brush is an essential tool for grooming brows and everyday application of brow products. Key Ingredients: 100% Sable Angled Tip 100% Synthetic Spooley Brush Lacquered Wooden Handle Features: Use the Spooley brush to pull the excess color out of brows and lashes Combination of the Angled Cut and the Spooley brushes Great for travel and convenience Perhaps one of the most underused and under appreciated make up tools, the angled brush is important as brushing the eyebrows upward can open the eye area and reveal the hairs that need tweezing. see more...

Anastasia Duo Angled/Spooley Brush #10A
  • "So like anything else, make sure you wash it regularly, and you'll be all set! " in 1 review
  • "This tool is very easy to use and construct a natural looking brow." in 1 review
  • "The bristles are dense and give the perfect amount of control when applying brow products." in 1 review
  • "I thought it had great quality as others have broken." in 1 review
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia knows what she's doing when it comes to brows. Trust me. This brush is great, if you're hesitant due to price, don't be. The perfect control and density with this brow brush. I highly recommend with use of the pomade in her line.
Katelyn R.
This brush is amazing! It is great for getting that hairlike structure to your brows. I normally use a brow pen but this brush gets it in very well! I have normal/oily skin and sometimes I don't even take my eyebrow makeup off because I wanna wake up flawless
Thania O.
Laveen , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing brush to draw in your eyebrows I love using it slow with the pomade. I purchased it at sephora and my skin type is combination. This is the only brush I use forma eyebrows. I am very satisfied with this product.
Daisy R.
Let me tell you something if I lose this spooly the world would come to an end!!! I use it everyday and I don't go anywhere with out it. I have 2 one for on the go and another for my home. It's literally the best eyebrow brush that worked for me.
sara m.
This company makes great brushes! I have this brows and can't use a brush with too much with/thickness or i will end up going way outside my natural brows. This is the only company that makes a brush that works well for me. Also great for this/precise eyeliner application.
Alondra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this brush ! I use it for my eyebrows and it leaves them looking natural! Its not a heavy brush! I recommend girls to get this for their eyebrows
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone need this brush it's such a basic and simple concept and while you may be able to get it cheaper the quality is out of this world
Miranda B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absoloytely love this brush!!! So amazing for doing my eyebrows! Super stiff for perfect lines but easy blending with the spoolie
elizabeth g.
Porterville, CA
I love this very easy to handle and glide through the eyebrow shape I really like it. I totally recommend it to people
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite angled brush for that perfect brow! It works great with my tinted Anastasia brow gel!
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it worth it? I mean $18 for a spoolie, and tiny slanted brush? is it that much better than drug store versions??
Theresa G.
Is this like the #12 duo?
Magaly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the dipbrow pomade and currently use an elf angled brush to apply it. Do you guys recommend this brush for doing eyebrows? Does it work better than drugstore ones?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any cheaper drugstore dupe for this angled brush?
Camille D.
Is there any dupes for this