Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cr??me uploaded by Becca M.Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cr??me uploaded by Becca M.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Packed full with free radical fighting anti-oxidants, this creme nourishes while also working hard to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. Your eye area will look instantly relaxed and revitalized, revealing a new radiance. Ideal for any skin type -- at any age! What s In It? Balkan Botanical® Infusion – exclusive to Anastasia, it s known to soothe, soften and hydrate. Orchid Extract - powerful antioxidant that helps fight off free radicals. see more...

• I have extremely sensitive skin and gets irritated very easily. H...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for sensitive under-eye areas?? 3 Answers
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product... Especially when it's hot. i get these dry/wrinkle patches around my eye. This eye cream helps me, by putting life back around my eyes..
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Phelan, CA
I got it for my mom & she loves it ! it's really light weight & has a nice scent. I don't use it but my mom swears by this product.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cream is amazing! My eyes instantly look relaxed, revitalized, and radiant!!
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff gets rid of ALL of your under eye imperfections. So good so good so good can't say it enough
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Clearwater, FL
This Is Perfect For Puffy Eyes or Eyes That May Be A Bit Sunk In. I Do Use It Everyday But I Like It.
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles! This is a great product for us ladies in our 30s 😊
Astrid/Princesa M.
Astrid/Princesa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a person who works long hours and your eyes look a little tired. This product works amazing and refreshes the area of your eye. Use this at night and in the morning and you feel how it nourished your eyes. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Erin B.
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a cream lotion consistency. I put this product on before I put my makeup on and before I go to sleep. This product works great for dark circles and saggy eye bags. I have only bought it once and I love it. But the tub is kind of small and could be bigger.
Renata G.
Renata G.
Grand Rapids
Feels great going on. Very smooth and blends into skin well. Very creamy as well. Not the best price but if you've been looking well here it is. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend to others!!!!!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye cream. Made my eyes look so much brighter and reduced the dark circles. This was the first time I used it, but I love it so far.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Im looking for a good cream for my eyes. What does this product do I'm looking a good under eye cream.
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Is this worth the price?
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good eye cream for sensitive under-eye areas??
Holly S.
Holly S.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this at night and in the morning or just once a day?
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product and I've been searching all over to fix my puffy eyes but I was wondering how frequently do you apply it?