Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cr??me uploaded by Becca M.Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cr??me uploaded by Becca M.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Packed full with free radical fighting anti-oxidants, this creme nourishes while also working hard to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. Your eye area will look instantly relaxed and revitalized, revealing a new radiance. Ideal for any skin type -- at any age! What s In It? Balkan Botanical® Infusion – exclusive to Anastasia, it s known to soothe, soften and hydrate. Orchid Extract - powerful antioxidant that helps fight off free radicals. see more...

• I have extremely sensitive skin and gets irritated very easily. H...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for sensitive under-eye areas?? 3 Answers
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a cream lotion consistency. I put this product on before I put my makeup on and before I go to sleep. This product works great for dark circles and saggy eye bags. I have only bought it once and I love it. But the tub is kind of small and could be bigger.
Astrid/Princesa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a person who works long hours and your eyes look a little tired. This product works amazing and refreshes the area of your eye. Use this at night and in the morning and you feel how it nourished your eyes. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Renata G.
Grand Rapids
Feels great going on. Very smooth and blends into skin well. Very creamy as well. Not the best price but if you've been looking well here it is. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend to others!!!!!
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye cream. Made my eyes look so much brighter and reduced the dark circles. This was the first time I used it, but I love it so far.
Maria S.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nourishing cream very helpful its so smooth and very easy to apply with no doubt i recommend this for all types of skin
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cream is amazing! My eyes instantly look relaxed, revitalized, and radiant!!
Amur B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because its very nourishing and helps me with my eye issues. Its a tad bit effective and i appreciated ig
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really good. It's smooth when you apply and has a comfortable feeling, doesn't tingle. I would recommend this.
Erica R.
Sierra Vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is excellent. I feel like my skin looks so hydrated after using this product. The packaging is so nice.
Celina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Im looking for a good cream for my eyes. What does this product do I'm looking a good under eye cream.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Is this worth the price?
Bridget D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good eye cream for sensitive under-eye areas??
Holly S.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this at night and in the morning or just once a day?
Alexis G.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product and I've been searching all over to fix my puffy eyes but I was wondering how frequently do you apply it?