Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cr??me uploaded by Becca M.Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cr??me uploaded by Becca M.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Packed full with free radical fighting anti-oxidants, this creme nourishes while also working hard to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. Your eye area will look instantly relaxed and revitalized, revealing a new radiance. Ideal for any skin type -- at any age! What s In It? Balkan Botanical® Infusion – exclusive to Anastasia, it s known to soothe, soften and hydrate. Orchid Extract - powerful antioxidant that helps fight off free radicals. see more...

• I have extremely sensitive skin and gets irritated very easily. How...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for sensitive under-eye areas?? 3 Answers
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product... Especially when it's hot. i get these dry/wrinkle patches around my eye. This eye cream helps me, by putting life back around my eyes..
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Phelan, CA
I got it for my mom & she loves it ! it's really light weight & has a nice scent. I don't use it but my mom swears by this product.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Dramatically Nourishing Antioxidant Eye Cream is amazing! My eyes instantly look relaxed, revitalized, and radiant!!
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff gets rid of ALL of your under eye imperfections. So good so good so good can't say it enough
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Clearwater, FL
This Is Perfect For Puffy Eyes or Eyes That May Be A Bit Sunk In. I Do Use It Everyday But I Like It.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow , OK
Did wpnders for my puffy eyes!! i love all anastasia products and this one is on top of my list!
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles! This is a great product for us ladies in our 30s 😊
Astrid/Princesa M.
Astrid/Princesa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a person who works long hours and your eyes look a little tired. This product works amazing and refreshes the area of your eye. Use this at night and in the morning and you feel how it nourished your eyes. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I love this eye cream. My eyes look brighter and feel fresh, younger, and very rejuvenated. I've been applying this product every morning and night and it's been a little over a month. And my friends are noticing the difference. I feel 10 years younger!!
Carolina V.
Carolina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As soon as I saw the "anastasia" I will hands down give it a five star. I love anastasia and i believe there products are incomparable.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Im looking for a good cream for my eyes. What does this product do I'm looking a good under eye cream.
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Is this worth the price?
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good eye cream for sensitive under-eye areas??
Holly S.
Holly S.
Decatur, GA
Do you use this at night and in the morning or just once a day?
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product and I've been searching all over to fix my puffy eyes but I was wondering how frequently do you apply it?