BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows. Long-lasting... see more...

• How long does it last4 Answers
  • Hi !!! I want to buy this product but I don’t exactly kno...3 Answers
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dip brow! I haven't tried any before this so it was really interesting to draw my eyebrows and fill them in without a pencil type brow enhancer. Mines got dry pretty quickly and I was freaking out for a bit finally decided to just mix it around and!!! It got back smooth and fresh again!! So before you try any oils or eye drops if yours dries up , try mixing it around :) Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
Gabi A.
I love this product! It makes my eyebrows look so good. It’s more precise than pencils or gel. It is difficult to apply at first when you’re new but after a little practice and some tutorials it’s easy! The product does dry in the pot but just add a tiny drop of baby oil and mix with a toothpick or a brush and it’s nice and creamy again!
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
I finally found out what the hype was about. I had bought the benefit brow products to start out with and i could never really get into the KABROW. it just wasnt fluid enough for me and also slid off my face sometimes - i have very oily skin esp with summer rolling in. In comes the dip brow. game changer. I bought it with the #12 brush and havwnt looked back. I alternate between this and the brow wiz when im feeling lazy.
Shannon G.
Atlanta, GA
It does the job well and has my brows looking amazing. If you want more of a full beat and cater to heavier makeup, this is a plus. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky knowing how much to use (sometimes it my brows end up too dark because I lose control of how much I dip in). Once you get the hang of it, it’s smooth sailing!
Kirsten K.
Toledo
You want brows? This will give you brows. Long lasting, smudge proof, pigmented and easy to blend. There is no other pomade that compares. One jar will last you a good year or more. Anastasia never disappoints. This is a must have in your makeup bag.
Makayla M.
Portland
This product is GREAT! And literally will last you all day if you apply a setting spray. The only thing that makes me not reach for it every time is that it is super hard to get a natural looking eyebrow with this stuff, but it's really easy to work with and the formula is great! Would definitely recommend!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
I used to use all different brow powder, brow pencils etc to achieve a natural but polished brow look. And they all looked like I filled my brows, not natural at all. This brow pomade blends so well with my natural brows and just makes them look 10000xs times better. I'm able to shape and fill my brows with just one product and they look amazing!
Cieara S.
Fort Wayne
This is my everyday brow product. I use this product all of the time. It is a great, long lasting bro pomade. You do have to dip your brow brush in it kind of lightly because it picks up product good.
Gabrielle B.
Georgetown
This brow pomade by Anastasia ain't no joke! other than MAC Dipdown this is one product for my brows that i always reach for. the formula is super creamy and glides on smoothly while giving brows the definition that it needs for any occasion or while on the go.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
I love this pomade, I usr the color “ ebony” I always tends to go darker shade so. I would recommend it to anyone. I bought it 3 times already so you should know I love it. Most people use the color ebony too.
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
How long does it last
Daniela F.
Temuco
Hi !!! I want to buy this product but I don’t exactly know which tone is for me. Someone can help me with this one ???