BY ANASTASIA CONFECTIONS #50 in Nut Candy

• "I would imagine it's pretty good though." in 1 review
  • "You definitely need to be a coconut lover to really enjoy them though." in 1 review
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a huge coconut fan but these are so good. Not even huge on dark chocolate but both of these together are great. It's a nice soft and chewy treat. If you like both of those flavors you will love them. I would go and repurchase these most definitely
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Oh my god, just tried these along with the pina colada flavors and they are great! Very delicious treat if you have a sweet tooth like me. Tow texture is good and chewy and I can't wait to try the key lime ones next!
Parrish P.
Parrish P.
If you like coconut, they're definitely great! I got my father some for Christmas to put in his stocking, and he let me try one, and they're so good! Kind of rich, for me, but I can't handle overly sweet things too well as it is. Too sweet for me, but it still tastes great!
Jena T.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
So very yumm!! my whole family loves these and they tend to not last long in the house. They don't make you feel super duper full so its abpretty light snack and they are not too too sweer which is a big plus. definitely worth purchasing. I buy pretty often
Erica H.
Erica H.
These are AMAZING!!! Very rich, and good coconut! Very good if you have a major sweet tooth, like me! I can't eat too much at one time, maybe 1 or 2.. definitely worth a try!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
Just tried last night for first time. OMG they are the best thing ever!! If I had to choose 1 dessert snack to eat for the rest of my life it would be these.
angeline c.
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
These are very rich so I would recommend sharing but to me it's more of a vacation treat. We normally buy them when in florida or the Caribbean.
Val R.
Val R.
My mom and I love these! You definitely need to be a coconut lover to really enjoy them though.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
I have purchased these a lot for relatives who enjoy coconut and they're an inexpensive gift!
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
They are a fun on the road snack for that last min sweet tooth. Not a treat I'd crave for.