BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Citrus Zest Facial Scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells while botanical extracts and essential oils nourish and moisturize. Features our Balkan Botanical® Infusion that soothes, softens and hydrates. Skin is left noticeably smoother and brighter. Ideal for all skin types. Clinically Tested Non-Irritating Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free Citrus Facial Scrub. see more...

kaitlyn p.
kaitlyn p.
Greer, SC
Works great on my very oily skin. not something I can buy regularly though, way too pricey.
Destiney H.
Destiney H.
This scrub is amazing and it works really well. It have a good effect on my skin. It met my expectations because I have dead skin and it makes my skin feel soft. The packing was very neat and nice and I’ll definitely keep using this!!!
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this scrub so much. I've always been skeptical about scrubs because my face tends to dry easily with certain products but I will say that this product makes my skin look and feel amazing. I use it every three to four days and couldn't be happier.
harmonee f.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
I love these products. But it's not something I can buy all the time. Works great. But the price.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Not only goes it smell amazing, Anastasia is an amazing brand! It's very gentle on the skin, and i saw effectiveness within a few days. I absolutely love this face scrub.