BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Citrus Zest Facial Scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells while botanical extracts and essential oils nourish and moisturize. Features our Balkan Botanical® Infusion that soothes, softens and hydrates. Skin is left noticeably smoother and brighter. Ideal for all skin types. Clinically Tested Non-Irritating Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free Citrus Facial Scrub. see more...

kaitlyn p.
kaitlyn p.
Greer, SC
Works great on my very oily skin. not something I can buy regularly though, way too pricey.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Anastasia your products are very good.  I really don't know when this brand came out. But ever since I found it, I have truly loved it along with many of my friends the packaging is very nice and also the way that the make up presents itself. Anastasia I did a very good job in making this product and I truly enjoy using them
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
What a great product for sensitive skin! So lushious and beautiful look to it. I enjoy the packaging because it keeps it tight the value is nice for the price so that's always a plus. It was my first time and if I were to recommend to someone else it would be at the top.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Meanie R.
Meanie R.
Norwich
Overall I hate citrus smells but I love this brand so I had to give it a try and I’m glad I did, the price was alittle pricy but it was amazing. The srub wasn’t too harsh on my skin and the smell wasn’t overbearing. I loved it. Forever going to buy it.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Cortland
This serum really gets deep into your skin and cleans very well. I bought this at Ulta. It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it. It's a mix of gentle and harsh , because it's getting deep into your skin. I would definitely buy again!
Destiney H.
Destiney H.
This scrub is amazing and it works really well. It have a good effect on my skin. It met my expectations because I have dead skin and it makes my skin feel soft. The packing was very neat and nice and I’ll definitely keep using this!!!
Kristi J.
Kristi J.
Toledo
Smells great, leaves your face feeling soft. And refreshed and isn't harsh on skin! Having sensitive skin makes it hard for me to find products I can use on my face but this def met my expectations and I would def buy it again.
Shamika L.
Shamika L.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Which is surprising because it exfoliate which usually leaves my skin feeling dry soon after but not this product I get just the opposite. Smooth soft baby skin.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has make my face so healthy , I will usually buy this in my local mall , I have used it a couple time and it already has done a good job , it may be a little harsh but it will do the job and it has good a great improvement with my face .