BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Citrus Zest Facial Scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells while botanical extracts and essential oils nourish and moisturize. Features our Balkan Botanical® Infusion that soothes, softens and hydrates. Skin is left noticeably smoother and brighter. Ideal for all skin types. Clinically Tested Non-Irritating Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free Citrus Facial Scrub. see more...

kaitlyn p.
Greer, SC
Works great on my very oily skin. not something I can buy regularly though, way too pricey.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Anastasia your products are very good.  I really don't know when this brand came out. But ever since I found it, I have truly loved it along with many of my friends the packaging is very nice and also the way that the make up presents itself. Anastasia I did a very good job in making this product and I truly enjoy using them
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has make my face so healthy , I will usually buy this in my local mall , I have used it a couple time and it already has done a good job , it may be a little harsh but it will do the job and it has good a great improvement with my face .
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
What a great product for sensitive skin! So lushious and beautiful look to it. I enjoy the packaging because it keeps it tight the value is nice for the price so that's always a plus. It was my first time and if I were to recommend to someone else it would be at the top.
Maddy C.
Cortland
This serum really gets deep into your skin and cleans very well. I bought this at Ulta. It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it. It's a mix of gentle and harsh , because it's getting deep into your skin. I would definitely buy again!
Kristi J.
Toledo
Smells great, leaves your face feeling soft. And refreshed and isn't harsh on skin! Having sensitive skin makes it hard for me to find products I can use on my face but this def met my expectations and I would def buy it again.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such great stuff and smell incredible! It's a little bit spend but lasts a long time! I use this 2-3x a week. Leaves your skin feeling so soft and healthy afterwards. AMAZING!
Kili M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this scrub is so refreshing on my face. I had a whole crap load of acne and I used the scrub every day... Now I don't have pimple. I have dwrkspots but I can easily take care of those.
Jennipher M.
SD
This face scrub is one of the best from Anastasia, it leaves my face feeling so fresh in the mornings and nights when I wash my face. It doesn't cause break outs, I have combination skin between dry and oily and it exfoliates perfectly.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub so much. I've always been skeptical about scrubs because my face tends to dry easily with certain products but I will say that this product makes my skin look and feel amazing. I use it every three to four days and couldn't be happier.