BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Citrus Zest Facial Scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells while botanical extracts and essential oils nourish and moisturize. Features our Balkan Botanical® Infusion that soothes, softens and hydrates. Skin is left noticeably smoother and brighter. Ideal for all skin types. Clinically Tested Non-Irritating Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free Citrus Facial Scrub. see more...

kaitlyn p.
kaitlyn p.
Greer, SC
Works great on my very oily skin. not something I can buy regularly though, way too pricey.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Destiney H.
Destiney H.
This scrub is amazing and it works really well. It have a good effect on my skin. It met my expectations because I have dead skin and it makes my skin feel soft. The packing was very neat and nice and I’ll definitely keep using this!!!
Shamika L.
Shamika L.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Which is surprising because it exfoliate which usually leaves my skin feeling dry soon after but not this product I get just the opposite. Smooth soft baby skin.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has make my face so healthy , I will usually buy this in my local mall , I have used it a couple time and it already has done a good job , it may be a little harsh but it will do the job and it has good a great improvement with my face .
Soyla A.
Soyla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial scrub is kinda harsh to my skin I do have very sensitive skin. Yes the package is beautiful but not for the price you pay! I got this at sephora so I just took it back to get something lighter.
kristina b.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial scrub was amazing and left my face feeling soft ,smooth and bright. My face looked dull before I used it and it brighten it up.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A Good, daily face wash. Smells wonderful and helps keep my skin bright and clear. Does a good job of scrubbing dead skin cells off.
18 S.
18 S.
hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want this so bad nobody would know but this smells great i want it so bad oh my gosh but i would recomend this to my friends
julie c.
julie c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product hate the price but it's definitely worth splurging on i love the smell and it always leaves my skin filling fresh