BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Achieve professional brows at home. Anastasia, Beverly Hills pomade provides exceptional color, is long lasting, waterproof, and smudge free. Apply this matte pomade with any angled brush to effortlessly outline and fill your brows. A must have for... see more...

Zoë E.
Pinõn hills, CA
I love how with this product you can have any shape of brows you desire. Or you can go really heavy on the brows for more of a glamorous look. It's affordable and it last awhile. I use the color blonde(not recommend for natural blondes) and it's pretty dark but it's suptiable since I dye my hair often
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
Unos de mis favoritos antes de hacerme el microblanding es solo que cuando sudabas se desgastaba no recomiendo esto para la de piel grasa

One of my favorite products before I got my microblanding this product stays good not recommend to oil skin
Carolina P.
ruston, LA
Let me start off by saying I am not the biggest fan of pomade. For me it’s just too much when I I can get better results with the pencil and powder. This pomade was really good though easy to work with and shape the brow with, I like more of a natural brow and not so much of an IG brow so for me this was too harsh.
Alondra C.
San Diego
My favorite product that I have been using for over 2 yrs is the dipbrow pomade. Really creamy when applied then it dries to matte when it’s new after a while it can dry out but it’s sooo long lasting. Mines always last for about a year.
Mickenzee M.
I’m seriously obsessed with the dip brow in chocolate. I use the dip brow because it’s the easiest for me to use since I’m always running late. Just never leave the cap off. It’ll try out. If it ever happens use oil. I use maracuja oil to rehydrate it and its back to normal.
Emily K.
Jacksonville , FL
This is the o my eyebrow product I’ll ever use again! There’s so much product and it stays on through sweating and swimming (and I live in Florida so we do a lot of both). When I worked at Ulta I would always recommend this product
Katelin R.
Vergennes, IL
I love filling in my brows with this! Doesn't clump up and is very lightweight! A little pricey but well worth the money! I highly recommend this to everyone looking to fill in their brows and not have to worry about clumps or smudges!
𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖊 J.
West Orange, NJ
YASSS I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH TO ABH! This product does miracles on my eyebrows! It keeps them smooth and in place all day long. Nice packaging, very carry-on like, and 100% excellent. I would recommend this to everyone
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the color. It matches my brows perfectly. The initial consistency is pretty good, but after awhile it gets very dry. No matter what I do, it’ll never regain the same consistency as when you first buy it. It lasts a long time and is in the mid range price wise. I use it with wet n wilds pencil to create the perfect brow.
Mayra S.
Yakima, WA
The brush is fantastic and it’s super helpful that it comes with two sides the product itself is a nice creamy gel texture and it’s easy to apply it looks really great on eyebrows would definitely recommend
Sarah J.
How strongly do you recommend this and would you prefer this or the pencil?
Shimmer S.
Anyone know if this is worth the money???

Amazon