BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #88 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brunette Brows in Bloom The Brows in Bloom is your brow kit away from home.  Perfect to take on vacation, to keep in your office or just throw in your bag to apply brows anywhere. Conveniently packaged in a beautiful and portable compact. Features: Two Brow Powders to custom blend the most natural brow color Angled Brush for clean and precise application Cream Highlighter for application along the brow bone to lift and accentuate the eyes Wax Cream to hold a perfect shape from day to night Ingredients: Powder:   Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Oxide , Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin , Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol;  May Contain Iron Oxide . Wax Cream:   Beeswax Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccina see more...

• Would you reccomend this, or the ABH brow wiz pencil?1 Answers
  • Is this is a good product for those with thick ey...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a really good brow filler . Is this a good pr...1 Answers
Sammi W.
Sammi W.
Aylett, VA
When I started out doing my eyebrows I wasn't sure what products to use and a lady at Sephora recommended this item to me, so of course I bought it. And I loved it because it helped me get the exact shade I wanted. Now I know what shade I am so I don't use this as often but if I'm doing someone's makeup I do pull this product out because of how amazing it truly is!
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite powder brow product, everything is included in this kit to make your brows look their very best, I love to use this kit on clients That have very sparse brows , included stencils really help to find the perfect shape, The brush is really perfect for applying the powder , not too stiff or too flexible ,just right .
Kelsie J.
Kelsie J.
This is a very helpful product for doing your brows it lasts quiet a while and he great pigmentation I think this is the best of its kind and I is this product every other day or so I would definitely recommend buying it and I will repurchase for sure
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
If you have crazy bro is this is the product for you The great product for beginners not as much as I make up for awhile this is a very subtle that that is not to have the works great for just a walk in the park or just when you're not trying slob
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esto es un poco caro, pero vale la pena. No le da a mis cejas un aspecto polvoriento, sí hace se ve muy bien yo uso esto todos los días el empaque es increíble que recommendaría a un principiante primo es tan fácil para nosotros
Emma M.
Emma M.
Stormville, NY
Never used but friends and family have and have great reviews back as well as some YouTubers that are really high up in makeup or are beauty gurus, have tons of subscribers have gave lots of good reviews I definitely recommend
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Anastasia has amazing products! Their glow pallets or any other pallets they have are one of my favorites! If your looking for an amazing highlighter pallets Anastasia is the way to go when it comes to you're highlighter!
nano p.
nano p.
I love how this product is great it makes me look a lot better, my eye browse are very lite do with out this I would look really bad. I love how it helps me define my eyebrows I always get complements know how good I look.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This was the first brow kit I ever owned 7 years ago. Back when brow products were just hitting the market. The colors are very natural, and buildable. The first kit I bought lasted me at least 2 years. So worth it!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Liberty, Sc
I absolutely love this brow kit because it's so awesome. It's a bit pricey but it definitely worth the money it's sold for. I recently bought this 2 months ago and I absolutely love it. I probably won't switch it.
Tia K.
Can anyone share if you really need the entire kit or if there are only 1 or 2 items critical to quality
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
Would you reccomend this, or the ABH brow wiz pencil?
Tia K.
Do you really need the whole kit or is there really just 1 or 2 things that you need and can get you the same results
Madison M.
Madison M.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been looking for a really good brow filler . Is this a good product to use ?
Ginamarie M.