Anastasia Brow Stix 5 Piece Set uploaded by Letitia B.Anastasia Brow Stix 5 Piece Set uploaded by Letitia B.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

High Arch Brow Stix - suggested for full brows and larger facial features For your convenience, Anastasia s unique set of classic brow stencils is now available in a streamlined disposable pack of five self-adhesive sheets each containing a set of your specific stencil shape.  The Brow Stix come in distinctive shapes, allowing users to achieve the true Anastasia Beverly Hills shape at home. The purpose of the stick is for easy and precise brow color application.  Simply remove the sticky stencil from the sheet and apply the shape over the brow for an easy hands-free application. 5 Piece Set, High Arch see more...

• Does it just come with 5 different shapes? Or does it come with a...1 Answers
Anastasia Brow Stix 5 Piece Set
  • "They are super easy to use and the stencils are durable and come in a variety of arches so you can play around with them to get your perfect fit." in 1 review
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bought this forever ago, back when this was the only Anastasia product at Sephora. I don't know if they have changed the stencils or not, probably not, the stencils were good shapes and had variety (five different shapes). The packaging came with simply enough instructions , but when I tried to use the stencils the plastic around the stencil part was so bulky and awkward to hold up to my face and never seemed to get the hang of them. I couldn't figure out a way to get my eyebrows symmetrical as is bet he one holding them. Maybe would work better for a professional makeup artist though.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
I am a HUGE fan of ABH, from the ABH Brow Wiz to the ABH Brow Definer; however, I have not found a great use for the Brow Stix...even after playing around with it for a long time one afternoon. I purchased one for me and one for my daughter and she said the same thing. Save your money and use it on the Brow Wiz or Brow Definer!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who does love to have perfect brows? This 5-piece set includes everything you need to shape and perfectly fill your brows. This item is perfect. It's easy to use for beginners and pros. The price point is a little higher and some drug store brands work just as well, but I would buy again.
April C.
April C.
Graham, TX
This is a great brand product if you are a beginner or if you like to go for the more natural look are use a palm aid for my every day use but when I am feeling lazy I like to use this tent because it is quick and easy I would recommend this to someone who is always on the go
Suzanna S.
Suzanna S.
Merced
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really nice and easy to use. I used this product once at a friends house and it really does help you arch and fill in your brow nicely. I would recommend this to people who want to learn how to do there eyebrows. I'm definitely buying myself one
Dana W.
Dana W.
Rogersville, TN
Ooooooh girl let me tell you. My friend has this and I've only used it maybe a handful of times but oh my god. It's amazing and if I had the extra money I would definitely drop it on this. Sometimes not having money for the best products is hard.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for beginners. Allows you to get comfortable before going hands on with just a brow brush, helps you find your actual shape. Bought this product at Sephora and won't buy it again since I manage to learn how to do it with out it.
Rita R.
Rita R.
I love this because it helps me draw out my brows better. I never could get it like how I see everyone else do them. I seen Anastasia had the sticx I had to get them. These are perfect for people who can't get a perfect brow look.
Shavante D.
Shavante D.
Savannah , GA
Didn't really work for my eyebrow shape but then again I only tried each stencil one time. It's a pretty good product and does what it's supposed to do. I've only tried this product once but I would not recommend it
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
It's so hard to find a good brow product, this set includes everything that you'll need in it. All of the products in here are clearly high quality and I recommend this to anyone looking for a good brow stick.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it just come with 5 different shapes? Or does it come with a pencil or other eyebrow fillers?