2 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #79 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Fine-tipped brow pen features long-wearing formula.   Applies with ease, clinging to both skin and hair for a subtle, natural look.  Dries quickly, lasts all day, and is easily removed with soap and water. Use as a base to increase your current brow makeup s staying power or to fill in sparse areas for a fuller look. Brow Pen, Universal Deep. see more...

• I've never heard of this. Is it as good as benefits brow products?2 Answers
  • should I try this product? Is it good? 3 Answers
  • I have a lot of sparse eyebrow hairs at the beginning of my brow an...2 Answers
Anastasia Brow Pen
  • "Love this brow pen, easy to use, allows for light strokes for more natural looking brow." in 2 reviews
  • "The universal light shade worked out perfectly with my light brown hair and I really love the tint instead of using a pencil." in 2 reviews
  • "It has a super soft felt tip like a fabric marker almost and it really does color your blonde eyebrow hairs as well as your skin." in 2 reviews
  • "This is such a great product if you have some sparse areas of your brows, but do not like the look of fully filled in, 'opaque' brows." in 1 review
  • "Also, the product does not stay put all day and that is something I would expect a product of this price to do. " in 1 review
ana o.
ana o.
A solution for scant or nearly non-existent eyebrows when you can't find a place to have them 'tattoo-ed' on. I moved out of state two years ago and have not been able to find someone in my new area who can touch up the excellent work done where I used to live. The result is that I have missed two yearly touch-ups and felt very self-conscious. I tried this pen and was (am) really amazed at how perfectly it blends, shapes, and somehow miraculously matches color even tho' they only offer light, medium and dark. I chose light (being medium blond) and I've just ordered another one so I don't run out!!! PLUS, this is a LOT less expensive than permanent makeup, especially where I live now!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For about a year (before I figured out what the brow wiz was) I used this pen. Well on foggy and humid days, and even rainy and wet days I would notice that the color of the tint would start to change. Right on my face! It would go from a brown, to a tinted green!! I love Anastasia, but this product just doesn't impress me. If you're wanting natural looking brows I would definitely recommend the duo brow powder, the brow definer, or the brow wiz!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to get a new brow product something that was easy compact and I could draw hairs where I needed them in my brows. I saw this in sephora and I thought it was perfect I tried it and drew the hairs and it worked but unfortunately thy only had two shades, one for blondes and the deepest was still too light and had that red tint that I don't like in my brows :/ please more shades!!
I have the brow pen in universal deep and when I first applied it to my brows it left a reddish tint to it. I have dark brown/black hairs and the color does not match me at all. It states that its long wearing but I'm pretty oily so it comes off easily if I wipe away. I would def recommend Stila's stay all day waterproof pen if you're someone who's oily as me.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first Anastasia product I ever bought and it was years ago, it might actually have been the first eyebrow product I ever purchased. It was perfect for me at the time and for a pen, it's soo pigmented. Like all ABH products it's amazing, and I would recommend it to anyone. But I do also have thick brows so I'm never looking for too full of a look!
Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Saw this on a Instagram video and it made me wanna buy it. Didn't really like it and it didn't allow to much with it. This is best for precision work. It's almost like a marker so once you draw on you can't really go back and correct anything. Bought one for my mother in law as well and her pen dried out after two uses 👎🏼
Williana L.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
This is a nice tip. although you do have to shake the product down into the tip to get any color out of it.. be sure to do this each time you use it. If you have a lot of powder or makeup on your face and brows it will get on the tip and prevent it from working. All and all its a good color for my light brows.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Gibsonia, PA
I have really faint eyebrows so I absolutely depend on this product! I used to use eyeshadow to just lightly fill in my eyebrows but it was never dark enough and would wear off really fast! Now I just use this pen and it gets the job done so fast and I always look put together! Will definitely buy again.
Tennille F.
Tennille F.
Petersburg, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect size pen if you have very scarce brows like i Have. It's very easy to use and apply. The shade is a little darker than I like, but i just mix it with a lighter color and make it work. I typically buy at sephora. It's great to make the little brush strokes that look like real brows!
Kamile W.
Kamile W.
I hear a lot of good things about this brand but is it worth the money? Is it really better than the drug store brands?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Box Elder, MT
I need to mimick brow hairs toward the front of the brow. How natural does this look please ladies need some feedback
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
should I try this product? Is it good?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this. Is it as good as benefits brow products?
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi Fellow Influensters! I have a half and eyebrow. I just wanted to know does it last long. is it smudge proof? I hate at the end of the day and i look in the mirror and I have half a eyebrow. Thanks.