BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1910)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Farris J.
I recently got this with my birchbox points and I love it! It keeps my brows in place all day and I haven't had any fly brow hairs pop up since I started using this!
Sara H.
Pico Rivera, CA
Anastasia Brow Gel is a tinted gel with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils that combine to keep brows controlled throughout the day. Will not flake..................
..............................................
....
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing brow gel. Comes out clear and helps keep eyebrows tamed and in one place. Always use this after you fill in your brows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade or powder to lock them in place and last all day
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
Another great product. I just received a sample of this in a subscription box and I'm just getting used to it. I'm a newbie when it comes to brow tools, but this one is incredible simple to use and not intimidating at all!
Yesenia Y.
Zapata , TX
This one is one of my favorite brow gels! Great to set your brows! This product has a strong hold and does not make your eyebrows look crusty!
Payton J.
Lexington, KY
I didn’t think I needed this until I ran out of it! Keeps brows from moving but doesn’t leave them crunchy like some brow gels do.
annabel l.
Bridgewater, NJ
Love this brow gel. It amazing when I have no time to do my brows. I just have to swipe this on and my brows stay in place all day
nansi g.
Those eyebrows will nkt budge with this gel. Excellent gel and comes in various colors. Making brows look feathery.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this brow gel! It keeps everything in place and helps the longevity of my eye brows stay on and not rub off
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
This stuff is like super glue for your brows! After you apply this, your brows are not going anywhere!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!