BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1908)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
wow let me just say i had heard about this gel but never tried it. i thought i already found the strongest gel. i was wrong. this is like glue in the best way possible for your brows. it keeps mine in place all day even if they haven't been trimmed in a week. strongest stuff out there and worth the money
Morgan S.
Rochester
Great for post pencil use or on its own to keep your brows & product in place. For someone like me that has extremely unruly eyebrows that grow like wild fire this stuff is a lifesaver to keep my brows neatly in place all day long
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
Love this gel ! When I fill in my brows it helps make the hairs stay in place and to make them look more natural it does last for hours ! I got mind for free at sephora but I would definitely buy again !!!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Well this product can speak for it self! Absolutely perfect great gel not sticky or heavy feeling very light don't even know u have it on and eyebrows stay in place all day
Alisyn G.
Issaquah , WA
Really nice product! Helps keep eyebrows in place. I have to make sure I use another brush after or it all dries together and feels funny throughout the day. Looks great either way however!
Kayla D.
Belleville, IL
Love love love this gel! I stubbled upon this as a free sample size in a goodie bag from beauty brands and I can not go without it now! One of my favorite brow products!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I love using this with the Anastasia Dip brow. After i draw in my eyebrows I apply this so they can look nice and stay in place. it doesn't make my eyebrows smear or anything they actually stay on longer.
bethany w.
Tarentum, PA
I have always had terribly bushy uncontrollable brows. I have tried other brow gels in the past but they all flake and look terrible. This one has changed my life. It keeps your brows in place and looks 100% natural when it dries.
Allison T.
Oakdale, LA
This is such an amazing clear brow gel. It's great for setting freshly filled in eyebrows or even if you don't fill in your brows it's great for keeping the hairs in place
Ceara W.
Madison, AL
This is one of the best clear brow gels that I've used, this lays your brows while applying the clear gel to keep them in place! This gel changed my life, my brows stay amazing all day! I'd defiantly recommend this product.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!