BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
I don't have much to say about this- it's a solid brow gel. My brows tend to go wherever and this product keeps them in place without crunchiness. Also works for stray baby hairs.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This eyebrow gel keeps my eyebrows in place all day. I got in on sale in a value set with other Anastasia products for $25 so it was pretty cheap. It really is clear and you can't see it. 10/10 would recommend.
Suri C.
I recently purchased this product after running out of my Nyx Brow Shaper and this product blows it out of the water. This product keeps brow hairs in place throughout the day & I prefer it over wax formulas.
Jennifer V.
Lanham, MD
I love this product because it does its job, it helps keep those few hairs down without making the brow look like it's been glued down. I love that they have a clear gel and they have a few color gels as well.
Kayla T.
I really can't live without this product. It will last me through my entire day & night. It keeps my brows in perfect place and no one can tell that I have anything on them. Doesn't give off a shine, etc.
Alex D.
Jay, ME
This is the best gel for your eyebrows!! I use this every day and I love it!! The applicator is so nice it makes it so you don't get too much product on your eyebrows and it's extremely easy to use. It will keep your brows in place all day!
Sara U.
Fontana, CA
I recommend this product to ANYONE! Even my boyfriend loves this stuff! I had to buy him his own because he kept stealing mine! Keeps your eyebrows exactly where you want them.
Erin D.
Great product but you can definitely find less expensive brow gel. This does the trick though so if you love Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, I would definitely recommend.
Lupe T.
This product is amazing it really does set your eyebrows in place once you set the and the actual product lasts a very long time. I definitely think is worth investing in this.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I got a deluxe size sample of this product in my Blush Mystery Beauty Box subscription. I have been using it daily and will definitely buy this product again. I have thick brows, so really need a brow gel and this keeps everything in place!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!