BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1913)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
Love this product, keeps my eyebrows in place all day long! I use this with my ABH brow wiz and it just makes my brows look perfect. I already re purchased 2 of them! If your looking for clear eyebrow gel this is the one to get!
Jenna K.
Hudson, MA
Love it! This product is really great and works awesome. Price is great for the product. Lasts a long time, comes in a nice package and wasn't damaged at all. I would 100% recommend this to friends and family, i love it and am going to continue to using it!
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
This is the best brow gel on the market in my opinion. It doesn't leave the brows feeling "heavy" or too hard from the gel.... it very lightly holds the brows in place and grooms them perfectly.
Anna L.
Boston, MA
Love this gel, I am on my 2nd tube. Keeps my brows in order for the whole day. The only thing is the price. 22$ for the tube of clear gel? I am looking to try other brands that are at a lower price point. Other than the price, I have been loving ABH products!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
I really do like this product, but I also do not think it is worth the price. I usually just purchase the NYX control freak, does the same thing, but more affordable.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I use this eyebrow gel everyday. It provides it a great hold on my brow hairs without making them crunchy. It's clear and stays all day long. The only thing I don't like about this is the price but one tube lasts a long long time so it's fine. I'd recommend this product!
Cheyenne K.
North Port, FL
I got this product as a gift for working at ULTA, and I love it. Even without tweezing, I can use this gel to tame my nasty caterpillar brows when I'm feeling lazy. I use this product daily to set my brow powder and keep everything looking great all day long.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a fantastic brow gel! It holds the brows in place, it doesn't feel or look heavy and sticky, and the spoolie/wand is the perfect size for eyebrows of all kinds!
Leimana E.
Waialua, HI
If you have out of place hairs like mine this gel works! It's very easy to apply and keeps your hairs in place and keeps its shape. It's very pricey but the product was worth it for me.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using and loving the clear brow gel for months now. I only use it on the ends of my brows, because as a lot of people have said, it's stiff. But I see that as a positive. The point of this stuff is to keep your brows in place. Not moving = stiff.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!