BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Maria V.
Arlington Hts, IL
Not the biggest fan. It's great for a day you don't want to fill in your eyebrows but it's a small difference of not doing anything. I got it in a makeup set from Nordstrom and in my Sephora box. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Samantha S.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I have bought this product twice. It works really well at keeping your brows in place without them feeling overly stiff. But the only reason I will not give it 5 stars is because there are so many products on the market that are cheaper than this and work just as well.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
This eye brow gel is like superglue for your eyebrows! It's amazing and it hold the hairs that always move around into place perfectly!!! Your eyebrows will not move with this on it! For sure a must have for your makeup collection. I will be repurchasing
Sabrina A.
Hands downs, best eyebrow gel I have ever used! This stuff is superglue for your eyebrows! Super easy to use and helps control and shape your brows for an all day stay! I have been using this product for a couple years now and would definitely purchase it again!
Taylor D.
Texas City, TX
I love this product so much. The gel dries quickly and stays put all day. I have pretty thick eyebrows and this is perfect for shaping my brows without having to fill them in too much. It is very subtle and not too noticeable unless you really pack it on. Usually, my brows don't get too crunchy unless I use too much. Overall, the gel is worth the price and I adore it!
Yana L.
Wowzers! I have tried others, mostly drugstore, and was searching for that clear brow perfection- until I found this. Amazing product, non goopy, not drying, sets the brows to perfection. Totally worth the splurge , especially if you do not use on a daily, itll last a long time! Ohhh and the wand = perfection.
Angel V.
Cupertino, CA
This isn't really a bed scary product. It just keeps your hairs in place, not the actual pigment from filling them in. After putting this over filling them in, they actually will lighten and take away some product. 6/10
Sarah H.
Cortland, OH
I don't know what it is about this gel that I love so much, maybe it's the spoolie, but it seems to brush my brows into the perfect place every time. The hairs seem to be spaced just right. However, the price is crazy.
Erica V.
I'm obsessed. This clear gel holds my eyebrow hairs down, and it's like hairspray for the eyebrows. I use this everyday, and when I don't wear it my brows feel naked. Very easy to use, and it's long lasting. I will be buying it again, and I would recommend!
Alyssa P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Got a sample of this in an ipsy subscription one month and fell in love with it so much that I bought a full size bottle. I don't use it very often; only tend to use it for formal events and whatnot. But definitely long lasting, and helps to keep eyebrows in place! Only downside is that your eyebrows can get stiff and somewhat "crispy" if you put too much on.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!