BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This is all that I hoped it would be. My eyebrows never stay in place. This stuff is like glue. It is clear, it stays in place all day, and it doesn’t flake off at all. I wear this from the morning to evening and my brows stay in place.
Carlee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product does its job. It will keep your brows exactly how you want them for as long as you want them that way. The only thing I did not like is that my brows seemed crunchy. So if I ever touches them I felt like I had put hair spray on them on something. Not my cup of tea.
Bridget F.
Rockledge, PA
this is one of my favorite eyebrows gels. I love the brush to make my eyebrows appear a little bushy. however I do with there was a small - ball shape end of the brush to focus more on the front of my brows. but overall a great eyebrow gel!
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
I like this eyebrow gel it works very well at keeping my brows in place all day. I have very sparse eyebrows so using this gel to help spike them up really helps to make them appear thicker. This product also lasts s really long time.
Kelsey S.
I love this brow gel because it is so easy to apply. The product is amazing and really keeps my brows locked in throughout the day. I got it at my local Sephora and the worker there that helped me loved it as well! I would recommend
Manni S.
I have eyebrows with long hairs and it gets really hard to keep them in place throughout the day. This gel does ana amazing job keeping them in order all day long. It does harden a bit, but that's expected in gels, so no complaints.
Nicole G.
Warminster, PA
This is the best brow gel I’ve ever tried! It holds my brows in place like no other. It does have the scent of hair spray or alcohol but that doesn’t bother me. My brows stay in place all day. I’ve purchased this more than once.
Cait H.
Chandler
This is basically hair spray for your brows. I use this as a final step to hold my brow creation in place. Have wild eyebrows? This will tame those wild beasts. I highly recommend to those who want to keep your brows in place.
Mazal D.
rego park
It is the first ever eyebrow gel I’ve used and loved it ! I didn’t even know who ABH was at that point ! I love the way it held my brows in place and wasn’t too hard on them! However the price 😪 why is the price so high for this lil tube of gel ? But I still love it
Camille O.
Perris, CA
It does it’s job as a brow gel- shapes my brows, locks it in place, and it dries not too hard. The only downside is that it’s expensive and there are drugstore alternatives for this one that wouldn’t make a hole in my wallet
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!