BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
The best brow gel for those who have stubborn unruly brow hairs! It is like hairspray for your brows! It can get a little crunchy but only if one goes overboard with application. I had a sample of this and had to immediately buy a full size after using the sample. Your brows will stay in place all day with this gem!
Em R.
Anastasia making your brows better every day once again. These is budge, smudge, water, wipe, whatever proof. Your brows are literally glued on your face with this. My favorite brow gel of all time. I will keep on repurchasing this product. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone who wants there brows to last all day!
Valerie H.
I have been filling my eyebrows for years but the most annoying this is having the curly eyebrow hair that ruins everything unless u by this its honestly addicting who cares if it makes your eyebrows hard no one will touch them. And they will look completly flawless
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I LOVE this brow gel. Thankfully, I got it on sale for $11 at Ulta during 21DOB, otherwise I probably wouldn't have purchased it. When I use it my eyebrows don't move all day and it's great to use on flyaways or frizzies when I have my hair up in a ponytail or bun.
Jessika C.
This was a little sticky on my fingers, but it dries down in seconds and does seem to help the longevity of my brow product. I can’t speak to it holding hairs in place because I don’t have very wild brows, but I do like it. It doesn’t make my brows feel crunchy or hard either.
Anna C.
I love, love, love this product. I don't go a day without it! If you color in your brows like me, it helps keep the product on. Second, it keeps the hairs in place so your brows don't get messed up during the day. I absolutely adore the way this makes my eyebrows look!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I received this as a sample from Sephora and it is rather delightful. it goes on smooth, doesn't smudge my brows, and it keeps my brows in place all day long. Only downside of this is the chemical smell it has out of the tube, but once it dries, the smell goes away.
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I purchased this brow gel a couple weeks ago at Sephora in a JC Penny's. I rarely use this product because I am not impressed. There's nothing special about this product. It does its job, but for the price I don't think it is worth it. I prefer to buy BH Cosmetics' brow gel that works the same and is 4 times cheaper.
Diana H.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It sets your brow hair nicely and smoothly. I bought it at Sephora and got the clear gel. I like the fact that it dosen't leave your brow hair too hard. I use it every time i do my brows even if is an everyday look. And you get a good amount of product ! Totally recommend it. IT'S my fav.
Lorielle M.
My everyday do to product. I keep the travel size in my purse. Fill in brows and set with the gel. First time I can touch my eyebrows and nothing comes off in my fingers. Love love love and highly recommend
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!