BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1917)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
This is in my must have's I love how they keep my brows in place and it doesn't feel heavy! It lasts all day long I got my first one at Sephora as a trial size and it lasted a while so I went back and got the full size. The price is good since for me it takes a while to finish.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
So I'm not quite sure what the point of this is. It doesn't add any color obviously being clear. It makes my brows hard as a rock and I guess that's good for keeping them in place. Honestly I wouldn't waste the money. You can get the same thing from a drug store product for less.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
I use this product a lot. I dorm have thick eyebrows and the hairs are usually not in any reasonable shape and order so this helps me shape them so I can fill them in. I've used other products like this that made my hairs feel dry and gelled but this is soft and effective.
Eusaybia P.
This stuff is PERFECTION! This stuff not only makes my eyebrows stay in place but it lays my brows down soo nicely! I always use it in conjunction with my it cosmetics ybbb. Sometimes I'll put the gel first and then the product depending on the lighting I have to work this. The gel helps me stay within the lines and not use to much unnecessary product.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
If you're a full blooded South Asian with thick/long brow hairs, this gel isn't going to do much for taming and shaping your brows. This gel's formula is very underwhelming for me, and there are better products for the price. I think it's a bit overpriced for what you get.
Brittnee E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've tried other brow gels and nothing compares to this. You pay for what you get. This is easy to apply and seems timeless. Doesn't make your brows look hard or fake. blends easily with any color brow and stays on all day. Highly recommended for professional stylists. :)
Haylee s.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing clear brow gel. Sets your brows in place with or with our product. If you fill in your eyebrows this is a great product because it really sets in place powder or pomades, and so they don't budge all day. My only complaint is the price but I love anything from ABH, and the price tag is always worth it.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is, perhaps, my favorite brow gel. It goes on clear, holds well, and washes away easily when the night is over. it is long lasting, well formulated, and easy to apply. I use this daily and am extremely pleased with it. I would highly recommend this brow gel to others.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I have this in the blonde color. The gel works very well to hold my brows in place all day. It doesn't get that flaky feeling later in the day like other brow gels. My only concern is that the blonde color is a metallic gold color, which if it gets on my skin around the brows, looks like I misplaced some eye shadow. It might be a little too light for my brows. I may try the clear gel when this is gone.
Crystal G.
When i 1st used this it was not that good but someone showed me how to use it the right way and now i cant live without it brow gel is a must need if your obsessed with your eyebrows..eyebrows are what makes your whole face frame.......yes i would more i love this stuff
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!