BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Sierra A.
Best eyebrow gel on the market. I put it on my ex boyfriend's brows and he ended up loving it and telling me to put it on him when we would go out. This keeps your brows in place all day and doesn't make the brows stiff. I like that it's clear so that it doesn't add//change color. Colored brow gel looks messier because it gets on skin by the brows.
Victoria L.
I love this product! It keeps your brow hairs in place all day and if you fill in your eyebrows the color will not disappear, smudge, or smear at all! Don't put on too much though or your eyebrows will feel crusty and weird when you move them. I have the clear one and I will definitely be picking up the colored ones soon!
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I received this product in my Sephora Play box and I like it a lot. It does a great job of keeping brow hairs in place without feeling stiff or strange. I had never considered purchasing this product but now am a fan. One of the best things about beauty boxes is getting to try new things you never knew you wanted.
Kate L.
Charlotte, NC
Well, it's a great product but for me it just doesn't do much unfortunately. I guess the point is to have really "bushy" eyebrows and I don't really need to tame them that much, but if you do, this gel works perfectly! It "fixes" the eyebrows hairs together and brows look more distinct!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I got it in my Play! By Sephora box and absolutely love it!!! It will keep my brows in place all day long and it doesn't make the eyebrows look crunchy or wet. It makes them look very natural actually! Will definitely purchase the full size! :)
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm sure you can find a cheaper dupe, but I'm a sucker for name brand and high end products. I don't do my brows like others, I just use this clear gel to keep them in check. Love it because you can't tell I have it on and it keeps be brows in place completely. Seriously worth the $22. This is a must in my makeup bag!
Jennifer C.
Fort Worth, TX
I got a mini size of this brow gel in an eyebrow kit I bought. I like that this kept my eyebrows in place all day without leaving a wet shiny look to my brow hairs. It doesn't flake if I accidentally brush my brow hairs during the day. The brush seems to be packed with too much product when I pull it out of the tube however. I have to scrape the brush back over the opening of the tube to scrape excess formula. If I don't it will kind of "melt" or take off whatever brow powder/gel I have on before it. My mini size lasted me a very long time, so I think for the price off the full size, you will be getting your moneys worth since you don't have to purchase it over and over.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
Love it! It keeps my brows perfect all day. The only thing i don't like is that it's a bit easy to put too much then you can really tell you have a gel on and it doesn't give a natural look. So it's perfect when you're running out of product because then you get the right amount. Other then that I love the formula and love how it keeps my brows looking on point when i color them in or even if I don't add color and just want my brows to stay put.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
I believe this is just an average eyebrow gel and it's very light like not too much product comes off of it drenching your brow in the clear gel. Because it doesn't put too much or as much product my brow hairs do move, it could be bc I have more full longer haired eyebrows. But I also have the elf clear gel as well and it holds and lasts way longer for a more affordable price. Overall this product works well but not for the price !
Nicole G.
Sylmar, CA
I really love this brow gel for keeping my eyebrows in check. It just makes your eyebrow looked more groomed without making them feel hard and stiff like some other brow gels I have used. The only negative thing I can say about it is it smelled bad but it isn't a dealbreaker, just something that I didn't like.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!