BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Giselle S.
I picked this up for the first time during a trip to Sephora because I needed a new brow gel. I like this because it really keeps it really keeps my 'brows in place. I have to deduct points because of two things. The scent of this is really off putting. I found it to be too "chemically". The other thing I didn't like is the way it made my eyebrows feel. It made them feel really crunchy. If they could get rid of the smell I could definitely deal the texture.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Love it. Use it everyday. Really tames the brows. Especially if you have really thick brows. It’s affordable and worth buying. I love the silver packaging as well.
Kassandra F.
S Portland , ME
Ever since I discovered this I haven't left the house without wearing it. Majority of the time it's the only makeup I'm wearing. Being a mom always on the go, I don't have time to always pluck my brows, let alone fill them. With Anastasia brow gel, I sweep it on and have my perfect shape all day. This stuff stays put! I feel very confident and put together despite my (maybe?) noticeable stray hairs.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I purchased this after watching a lot of the Youtubers talk about how it helps keeping brows in place and staying looking natural all day. After finding the perfect brow wiz color and spooling to get them looking natural...I used this and love it! I got the clear and you do not need a lot and do not need to apply over and over. It not only locks in the look I created on my bows, it smooths and pulls them together. Wish I hadn't waited so long to get this!
Alexis R.
Manassas, VA
Absolutely amazing!! Would 100% recommend to anyone. I use this literally everyday, its the first time ive tried this but blows away everything else!! Nothing else compares. Switch to this product immediately!
Ally S.
This product from Anastasia is absolute heaven! Seriously a goddess blend. It gives you such a gorgeous look and it can be subtle or you can get some serious glam with it. Highly recommend this product and brand!! Anastasia ftw! A plus plus plus.
Olivia P.
AMAZING!!! I have somewhat temperamental brows, and this keeps them in place all day no matter what. It doesn't look fake or obvious on my brows, and it holds shape super well throughout the day. However, I don't think I'll buy again simply because I can't really justify paying 20 dollars for eyebrow gel when I can get similar results with a 3 dollar elf gel. That being said, this is fantastic!
Jayme C.
Seattle, WA
This brow gel is it. All the hype is true, it makes your brows stay like nothing else. I think that it pulls your brows together and makes them look even better.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
SUPER GLUE FOR YOUR EYEBROWS!!!! I absolutely love this eyebrow gel. It stays in place, it doesn't make my eyebrows look or feel crunchy. It's basically everything you would want in an eyebrow gel and more. I bought this not expecting much, and I was so surprised at how well this formula works. Most eyebrow gels are like putting crunchy clear wax on the brows, but not this guy!
Ashley D.
I had never used this brow gel before I got it in my Sephora Play! Box. Now I'm obsessed. It's a part of my daily make up routine. This product just keeps all those straggler hairs in line! (Bad eyebrow days are a real thing ladies!) The gel doesn't leave any sort of residue and is not noticeable. I will definitely buy this product in the full size when my travel size runs out!
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!