BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
Love this brow gel. Kind of pricey but worth it. Holds the brows in place all day. Long lasting. I use this about 5-6 times a week even if I don’t have any makeup on. Defiantly worth the rebuy.
Ashley P.
Kuna, ID
I love this, but I wish it wasn’t $23. For a clear brow gel I feel like it should be a little less pricey. But with that said the formula really is great and my brows do stay in place all day!
Asya D.
My eyebrow hair is very curly and doesn't like to stay in place and with this they stayed tight where I wanted them . This is really the only in that has worked for me . I will buy it again along with another eyebrow kit
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
i use this gel every day to keep my brows in place! i put it on immediately after i apply my eyebrow product. if you stroke with the direction you want your hairs to go, it holds and make them look more natural and less drawn on.
Kamber P.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my everyday product go to’s. It’s quick and easy to apply, I always use it over my brow wiz to tame any fly away hairs. I purchased mine at Sephora, I would highly recommend to any of my fellow makeup lovers
Jhoselin B.
las vegas
Keeps my brows on point and all hairs in place! Good value! Worth every dollar! T have brown eyes and it looks great on me! I use daily and I am a regular customer! Recommend this to others! Trust me you will be satisfied!
Naidelin C.
I really liked this O'Neil does work for my lashes but sometimes my eyelashes doesn't curl and I hate that so I want to know what is a good eyecurl for I can buy it
Felicia H.
Huntington Beach, CA
I would recommend using this product every time you do your eyebrows, keeps them in place all day! I even just put it on if I don't do my eyebrows just to give them a little volume and texture, I got mine online at ulta.
J L.
Works great & keeps hairs in place. Careful not to apply too much or you will get a rather noticeable white residue. I recommend buying the Anastasia brow kit if you're planning on purchasing!
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
Love this eyebrow gel. It holds all through out the day. I have been buying this products for years now. It is super easy to use because it is on mascara brush that you just brush on your brows. I would recommend this to others
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!