BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Clear Brow Gel A clear gel fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep unruly brows in place all day without flaking. It tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils, this luxurious formula can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your perfect application all day. Features: Clear gel formula Flake proof Film forming polymer helps define and hold the brow Contains Botanical and Essential Oils for hair conditioning Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture Chamomile extract for soothing Botanical and Essential Oils  - free from harsh chemicals, the oils small molecules are absorbed into the dermal and sub dermal skin cells to kill bacteria Oxygenate, regenerate, and re-hydrate the skin and brow hair, helping the hair grow see more...

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
  • Is the Anastasia brow gel any better than regular shop br...3 Answers
Reviews (1918)
  • "This brow gel is great. It is easy to use, works well, and keeps my brows in place really efficiently. " in 116 reviews
  • "And even if you don't want to wear anything on your brows, this will groom it and make those stubborn brow hair stay put!" in 5 reviews
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
This is a must have for me every day I have tried about 5 other clear eyebrow gels and they didn’t last like the Anastasia did. A little goes a long way and it sets in the color that I apply before I have gone through about 3 tubes of this and will continue to buy time and time again
madison m.
Philadelphia, PA
A great product! I wish it was a bigger size or less amount of money because this is a pricey product for such a small amount. But it works! It makes my brows stay in place literally all day! But after having it for a while it completely dried out and now i just use it as a spoolie
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
BEST brow gel EVER!! Last forever and is like super glue for your eyebrows! They aren't going anywhere after you apply this. I personally live in Florida ave it gets so hot and humid here and your eyebrows melting right off your face is the actual problem! So this takes care of that. Anastasia Beverly Hills always has great eyebrow products for the most part. I love this stuff and I use it everyday so I gave it a 5!
Ashley P.
Columbus, OH
I do not color or line my brows at all and instead just go with a simple clear gel. This is by far my favorite because it keeps any fly away hairs in place and makes your look extremely natural! At the same time you got some good looking eyebrows, a definite must for everyone!
Ruth V.
This is hands down the best eyebrow gel I’ve ever used. It’s golds very well, and I’ve had it last all day and through the night. I know it seems pricey for a clear eyebrow gel but it’s worth it. I’ve purchased this product at least 3 times and it’s the only one I’ll ever use.
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This isn’t my favorite brow gel. I find the brush a bit too big to swipe on product. It also doesn’t hold my brow hairs in place all day. I way prefer my Benefit clear brow gel over this one. However, this one does get the job done. It was my favorite before trying Benefit’s.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Have not used another brow gel in years. It’s super glue for brows. Helps keep my hairs feathered for natural brows and makes them stay all day. It’s not crusty or hard. I use this every time I do my brows, just adds an extra oomph to the brows and ties it all together
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
I use this every day, and it's never let me down! It keeps my eyebrows in place and my helps my pomade last all day, without making my eyebrow hairs "crusty" it's definitely one of the better eyebrow gels I have found, only downside is my Sephora is usually sold out!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
This product has recently changed my life I have thin eyes brows that I have to fill in daily. I have having an issue with one of my brows erasing half way throughout the day because of my hair. This product helps keep my eyes brows or eyebrow in place all day long.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is one of those products you never think you need until you start using it. It’s such a simple product but it works wonders. It really holds my brows down and I don’t get any crazy hairs out of place. It also helps your brow product look a little more natural.
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Which would you choose Anastasia or Benefit?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this product highly recommend?
Lexy K.
Is his worth the price? I've been debating getting it for awhile but it's so expensive!